Carousel on Oasis

Grandchildren, schmandchildren. YOU will love it! ;)

I am looking forward to riding it with them. Are there any benches on it? My mom is 82 and won't be able to climb up but would probably like to ride it.

I am looking forward to riding it with them. Are there any benches on it? My mom is 82 and won't be able to climb up but would probably like to ride it.

YES. Lots of different animals AND some bench animals.

You can just see the edge of one on the right side of this photo:

DSC03413_zps00debb6a.jpg

I see it says 5 to 10:30. Hope it's open during the day sometimes' date=' too.[/quote']

Yes and the operating hours will be posted in the daily compass. For example, a recent March 2016 compass showed it open from 11:30am to 10:00pm one day and the next day the compass showed it open from 10:30am to 10:00pm.

And like Meriom Mom said, you will love it!

~ Judy

Download the ROYAL IQ app for Royal Caribbean and when you connect to the wifi on the ship it can tell you when different things are available including rides such as the carousel. Have a great cruise!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

How about noise? How loud is the carousel? I have an aft Boardwalk Balcony stateroom - if I sit on the balcony, is the carousel going to be belting out organ music all day? I'm on Level 10.

The carousel has restricted hours and a minimum height of 42 inches. There is hand sanitizer which you must use. Adults can ride too as my wife and I relived our childhood. The music is not too loud, Ride is very short and no long waiting line. e0339fad88fe23f29d9456ed6045ed8e.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app