Games for adults on iPad, that do not require internet?

You could try going to the App Store and picking games under categories. You can look at the free ones, and if anything catches your eye, download it. You could do a few, and then turn off your wifi on your iPad. You can always delete them if they don't work, and that won't waste memory.

Also try a google search on IPad game that don't need internet. There should be several that come up that way. I never remember which of my games work without wifi, so I usually check before I travel. On the ship, I usually have an internet package.

You could try going to the App Store and picking games under categories. You can look at the free ones, and if anything catches your eye, download it. You could do a few, and then turn off your wifi on your iPad. You can always delete them if they don't work, and that won't waste memory.

Also try a google search on IPad game that don't need internet. There should be several that come up that way. I never remember which of my games work without wifi, so I usually check before I travel. On the ship, I usually have an internet package.

Yep, because everyone likes something different that's the best idea

Check out big fish games, they have pc and ipad games that download and then don't require any internet. The files are not that big and they have lots of variety to there is sure to be something you like.

My only word of caution is that most games suck your battery dry so for me I carry a battery pack to keep me going.

These games were a big part of my last cruise and work great when the ipad is on airplane mode.

On my iPad I have MaJong, Backgamon, Canasta (my fave), and solitaire. I'll spend several hours on these every day and none of these require an internet connection.

MahJongg is usually Concentration with tiles.

It's not the game The Old Ladies play. More like the game the 3year olds play

Edited by SadieN