Princess Australia- Sea Princess World Cruise 2016

I was thinking today.. I wonder if there was a planned side trip to the Taj... It would have started from Colombo and they would have reboarded in Dubai

Good point. I would think any tour that was booked would be cancelled. When we did it from Pacific Princess , we had to book a month ahead of sailing so they could secure Hotels etc , and there was no refund.

Progress update;

They are currently off the coast of Sri Lanka and sailing on to Dubai

23u3pzb.png

With the extreme high temps on the sub continent currently, even with the sea breeze, I trust the Crown Lager and VB supplies hold out until they get to Dubai for a replenish.

With the extreme high temps on the sub continent currently, even with the sea breeze, I trust the Crown Lager and VB supplies hold out until they get to Dubai for a replenish.

Yes,

there's-a nothing so lonesome, morbid or drear

Than to stand in the bar of a ship with no beer.

Yes,

there's-a nothing so lonesome, morbid or drear

Than to stand in the bar of a ship with no beer.

Thanks Mic, or is it Slim Dusty in his after life?

Edited by NSWP

Has anyone heard how everyone is with this long number of sea days??

Dunno mate, the blogs are a bit of a bore. But Sea Princess is still going across ye olde Indian Ocean to Dubai, so the pirates have not attacked yet.

Must be some laundry rage going on but.

Edited by NSWP

Dunno mate, the blogs are a bit of a bore. But Sea Princess is still going across ye olde Indian Ocean to Dubai, so the pirates have not attacked yet.

Thats when it pays to be Elite...:D

I can Imagine the laundry issues. Hope they don't run out of any grog, there may be a mutiny.

from a few comments on facebook they all seem to be having a good time with plenty of variety of what to do ...

there was no princess side trip to the Taj so no one missed out there...

Thanks David,

I bet Stu is right. No matter how much you like Sea days, that is stretching it.

We had 8 on Arcadia Sydney to Southampton in 2012, because of pirates in Seychelles.

8 sea days in a row was more than enough thank you. The ship ran out of tonic water for ye olde G&T's, the poms revolted.

We had 8 on Arcadia Sydney to Southampton in 2012, because of pirates in Seychelles.

8 sea days in a row was more than enough thank you. The ship ran out of tonic water for ye olde G&T's, the poms revolted.

I can sea the headline 'The Poms were revolting after 8 days at sea'.

I suppose everyone was surprised it took that long.:eek:

I bet they will be glad to get ashore!! :eek:

I'm sure there will be a stampede to get ashore...it will be rather hot there though - it was over 40 when we were there on the DP 2010 and the Gold Souk was so hot, it distracted me from the gold, plus he fact that my husband was melting in the heat, along with several others. Have also been following the blogs and there is one blogger who isn't restricted by internet usage! I keep on getting different numbers on how many are doing the whole voyage, unlike us mere mortals who only do it in halves...roll on the 9th July.