"Cruising and Grooving" Live from Allure of the Seas!!! May 15 - 22 - 2016

Kat,

Where do you reserve the Clamshell? I have not see it on the website as an option

thanks

Doug

Hey Doug,

They are actually called the Beach Loungers.

They are Priced at $35.00 for two people. I had trouble finding them as well, so I just called Royal Caribbean Cruise planner area directly to book them.

Hope that helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Day 3 Live Review from Allure of the Seas.

Today we were in Labadee Haiti.

I tried to get up early enough to catch the Sunrise. No such luck, as by 6:45, the sun was very well up into the Sky. Considering that I am writing this review at 1:00am, pretty sure I won't be up early enough to catch it tomorrow either. I will shoot for Thursday Morning.

When I did get up, I made my way up to the Decks to Scope Our Approach into Labadee Haiti. It was extremely windy, so I decided to scope from the Solarium to help cut down on the Wind Noise.

I could See Mountains Haiti in the Distance with Clouds on the very top of the Mountain. I managed to catch the Ship's Horn Sound on the Scopes. The First one, scared the daylights out of me as I was not expecting that. The next short 3 blasts did not startle me as much.

I decided to have Breakfast, in the wind Jammer, as were meeting another Couple from our group in there.

After Breakfast, My Husband and I headed over to Haiti, at about 11:30.

It was Extremely Hot, I think at least 90 Degrees. For the Beaches in Haiti, I had Reserved a clamshell beach lounger for two, for the Price of $35 for my husband and myself, that was a great deal!!! While there, I did have the Suggested Drink "The Labadoozie", it was really good, with ALOT, of Rum in it!!! We only ended up staying about 2 hours. We were back on board by 1:30.

My Husband and myself decided we wanted to spend the Rest of the Afternoon in the pools on the ship.

After we jumped into the pool for a few. We decided to then go to the hot Tup over the water, that is right outside of the Solarium, for Sail Away from Labadee Haiti. It was very nice experience, the water is not too hot!!!

For Dinner we decided to Skip the MDR dinner and do our own thing. We decided to eat at Johnny Rockets for Dinner. It is very reasonably priced, $6.95 per person. They bring you onion Rings, and Fries. They have a selection of Burgers, or Chicken sandwiches to choose from, and GREAT milk Shakes!!!

After Dinner, we had reservations to see the comedy Show. They had the opening comedian who was from Florida, and the Main Comedian. Unfortunately I do not remember their Names, but I can Definitely say, the opening Comedian was better, and made me laugh more!!!

After the Comedy show, we went into the Amber Theater, to watch the Love And Marriage Show.

There was a couple on their honeymoon, married 3 Days. A Couple that was Married for 29 Years. And then a Couple that was married for 60 years.

It was very Funny, as the couple that was married 29 years and, when asked about ex Girlfriends, the Wife asked Tim, the Cruise Director, what about Baby Mamma's? Let's just say poor Tim the CD had his hands full with that Couple.

The Couple that was married for 60 years took away first place, with matching the most correct answers.

After that is was almost midnight, and I am not a good night owl, I turned in for the night.

Tomorrow we are in Falmouth Jamica. We are planing on hanging out in Margaritaville, and doing some souvenir shopping.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile appfe910931a83528ec5f3f9f277953a0a6.jpg1ac99ae7a269b6383cc63d13afa03fb0.jpge87dbe764f9b1a919c8e40b48848328c.jpg342700620f94c7ea7e0720f01a4cbe91.jpg963a7b9e2136a34fc2d7a090034aa96c.jpg70d4ae466616f4ab114d89c0ffdab748.jpg

Edited by CruisingKat71

Cruising on the Allure in 30 days!! It's my kids first time and we are all SOOOOO excited[emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]. Thanks for taking the time for to do this review. Gets me even more pumped!

Lizzyandrew- we will be on the June 12 Allure also. We can not wait. First cruise for my kids too, but they are older- 16 & 18.

That last scope was hilarious Kat! It sounds like you're having a blast. I loved when you blocked the wrong guy. lol.

That was hilarious, people were wondering why I cracked up at work.:D

That last scope was hilarious Kat! It sounds like you're having a blast. I loved when you blocked the wrong guy. lol.

[emoji37] Smh, I can't believe I did that, I unblocked them. Had a lot of fun in Margaritaville, but I don't ever get to the point where I am just totally out of it completely.

My husband will tell you, I hardly drink at all, ever. I still have two bottles of wine, that I brought on board, that I just remembered, that I need to consume. I am a lightweight, when it comes to alcohol.

Edited by CruisingKat71

We are watching the periscope and Love it! We know it takes some time away from your cruise and we can't tell you how much we appreciate you taking us along! Tell your husband thanks also and we appreciate both of your service to our country. Stan

We are watching the periscope and Love it! We know it takes some time away from your cruise and we can't tell you how much we appreciate you taking us along! Tell your husband thanks also and we appreciate both of your service to our country. Stan

Agreed!

Vote Kat/Dirk 2016

Edited by Yorkvillain

Kat,

Been keeping up with your scopes particularly in the AM as I get ready for the day. I think you have inspired me to scope. I've already leaned little things about the ship just by watching you walk around that i wouldn't have been able to learn otherwise.

Keep it up!

Were you able to "unblock" your innocent periscope follower? Poor thing was probably wondering what the heck he did to get booted....... [emoji15]

Yes I was. I hope they come back. I feel bad, I accidentally blocked them. [emoji51]

Edited by CruisingKat71

Kat,

Been keeping up with your scopes particularly in the AM as I get ready for the day. I think you have inspired me to scope. I've already leaned little things about the ship just by watching you walk around that i wouldn't have been able to learn otherwise.

Keep it up!

Awww!!! Thank You very Much. I am so glad to hear that, as I am trying to do a really great job to show as much as I can, but still enjoy my vacation as well.

I said the Exact same thing to Andrew, when he was on Allure in March, that he inspired me to scope on my Cruise and share the Experience with Others. I am sure you will pass the Torch, and inspire someone to scope as well.

Thank you for following!!!! [emoji4]

I just watch your afternoon scope. Hilariously great! Worthy of many hearts.

LOL, thank You Andrew, I might have to go re watch it. I guess I need to be careful blocking, when I have had a few Adult beverages [emoji51]

Awesome!

We're on the same sailing and daily vloggers.

We will be vlogging the whole trip, but I won't be posting the videos till after we return. DH is strictly against purchasing internet packages, we like to feel disconnected.

Were excited, we're leaving for Florida Friday morning a little early for some a bonus sunshine. We're staying on the beach though, not at the port hotels. We did last cruise and didn't find the cab too bad in the morning.

Hope you enjoy the cruise!

whats your channel so we can find the vloggs?

When in doubt, block them out. You have done a terrific job of getting rid of trolls!

Somebody asked if there was a way to view saved scopes that are past the 24 hr limit. It would be great to be able to do that.

How do you invite someone to view someone else's scope? I have really appreciated the invites.

This will be the first time I will be going into cruise withdrawal without having been on the ship! :)

I loved watching your scopes! Unfortunately, there was a troll above me and you blocked me instead of him [emoji4] oh well, it was great fun watching and very kind of you to share your trip!

I loved watching your scopes! Unfortunately, there was a troll above me and you blocked me instead of him [emoji4] oh well, it was great fun watching and very kind of you to share your trip!

Too funny. Kat said she accidentally blocked someone but then unblocked them. If it was you you should be able to resubscribe if you were the one she unblocked.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Hello there,

[emoji31] I am sooooo sorry I did that, I did unblock you, just as soon as I realized what I did, that afternoon.

Thank You so much for following, and you should have no problem following me for my next cruise in September I will be taking Royal Caribbean's majesty of the seas, again very sorry that I blocked you, it was totally by accident. [emoji17]

Edited by CruisingKat71