Newbie Cruiser Prank

creeblee

Hi fellow cruisers! Trying to stir a little mischief here. We are bringing a newbie with us on the 6/4 Magic cruise and would have to have some fun with it. I'm trying to come up w/ ideas for a prank, something harmless like a fool's errand, perhaps. :D

Any suggestions?

Hi fellow cruisers! Trying to stir a little mischief here. We are bringing a newbie with us on the 6/4 Magic cruise and would have to have some fun with it. I'm trying to come up w/ ideas for a prank, something harmless like a fool's errand, perhaps. :D

Any suggestions?

Send them to the rear of the ship to participate in the skeet shooting.

How nice!:rolleyes: Bringing a friend on a cruise and trying to trick them:eek: I wonder what you'd do if you didn't like the person??

No telling, my friend. No telling. :cool:

Thanks for the suggestions and keep 'em coming!

Theses are AWSOME....we were asked one time if we went into port and we said no, didn't you see us? They open the back of the ship and let you use the ships sea dos!! It was great fun..LOL

Wake them up in the morning by screaming OMG we are sinking as you throw a cup of water at them

She ask for a prank not give the poor guy a heart attack!! It is a good one tho..LOL

Tell them the ship goes back to home port every night between stops.

I only thought of that because a Neebie I took asked if that was what happened. When I said no, she wanted to know where the ship parked at night.

Tell them there is a mandatory swim test during muster drill and they are required to wear their bathing suits and life vest.

And make sure they bring a snorkel and mask for the muster too!

Have somebody who can do a good "foreign" accent call their cabin and invite them to have dinner with the captain.

We did this once to a couple (not with our party) that were seated at our dinner table. They were one of those "so top this" people. Anything you had done they had done twice and better.

So my buddy called their cabin and invited them to have dinner with the captain two nights later. The best fun was having them come to dinner that night bragging about the invite and "so why weren't you guys invited?"

It was all we could do to keep a straight face.

BTW: they never showed up at our table for the remainder of the cruise.

We have done dozens of gag pranks using rubber snakes, fake rubber hands, etc. But for those you have to convince the cabin attendant to let you into their cabin.

Most important expect paybacks.

Edited by jamesr3939

I think you should do the whole muster drill thing..tell them you must only wear swimsuits, fins, snorkel masks, life jacket ( or you'll be sent back to get it) . Make sure to tell them you'll meet them up on your muster deck..( have camera ready to take lots of photos) ROFL If I ever get my brother on a ship you've inspired me to do BAD things ROFL

:D

We like the 'Waterskiing off the aft' excursion.

And we've been known to say in a crowded elevator on sea days 'So glad we were able to get some of that great coffee in port this morning when we stopped for gas'.