rewards page on NCL site

nunuc2000

Well there goes that theory. I just looked again and I can pull up my history with no issues.

Here are my last two cruises from the history:

November 20, 2014 11-Day 11-Day Southern Caribbean From Miami 223XXXXX Norwegian Pearl Suite 33

December 6, 2015 7-Day 7-Day Western Caribbean From New Orleans 257XXXXX Norwegian Dawn Suite 21

Not a browser issue. NCL is aware of the issue and is working on it. Maybe just a problem for Canadians?

Correct, we have a couple of laptops each and use several different browsers, non work for NCL Lats page but.... it looks like it would let me make a payment on our next cruise :p

Not sure about the "Canadian" thing but maybe. We had a B2B booked and decided to cancel the TA which follows our Caribbean cruise. Ever since then, we haven't been able to see our Lats page when we log in.

Not a browser issue. NCL is aware of the issue and is working on it. Maybe just a problem for Canadians?

Definitely not a browser issue. It looks like a geographic thing. Whether that is a code bug or a deliberate act by NCL IT group is in doubt. Checking to see if you are in the US or elsewhere is a current feature of the NCL systems because it checks where your IP address is located in the world and then re-directs you to to the site that NCL decides is the right one for your locale.

If you are in the UK and you go to http://www.ncl.com, your browser is automatically redirected to the http://www.ncl.co.uk site. Once you have been switched, if you then log onto "My NCL" you end up back inside the the .com US site because that code is not replicated in the various regional sites. Maybe the site designers have got their links into a mess trying to be too clever for their capabilities and the too-ing and fro-ing is getting knotted up?

Definitely not a browser issue. It looks like a geographic thing. Whether that is a code bug or a deliberate act by NCL IT group is in doubt. Checking to see if you are in the US or elsewhere is a current feature of the NCL systems because it checks where your IP address is located in the world and then re-directs you to to the site that NCL decides is the right one for your locale.

If you are in the UK and you go to http://www.ncl.com, your browser is automatically redirected to the http://www.ncl.co.uk site. Once you have been switched, if you then log onto "My NCL" you end up back inside the the .com US site because that code is not replicated in the various regional sites. Maybe the site designers have got their links into a mess trying to be too clever for their capabilities and the too-ing and fro-ing is getting knotted up?

Yeah, I just tried a variety of browsers from the UK and none of them will load the page.

I use VPN on my traveling notebook PC in the U.S. and had trouble logging into the NCL's UK website, which has a drop-down to choose different countries ... running Windows 10 (and, Windows 10 Pro) - the other day, I saw this & had success using one of my desktop PC running one of the newest Linux OS (which I sometimes run off an USB stick)

There might be a D.N.S. issue with your router/access point with the firewall or security settings, might want to try a reset & clear + rebooting ... take a look at your browser settings, some of the AdBlock and/or pop-up "blocking" might be doing that for you. What about a hard-wired ethernet connection, as I know many of us often do things on our tablets/iPads and smartphones ?