Norwegian Jewel 2017

Hi Mike, The brochure is a pdf on NCL's Australian web site.

Google NCL Australia, click on the one with .com.au. On the front page is a pic that keeps changing , wait for the Aussie one and click on it.That will take you to a new page, click on the second pic, the one at the bottom and the brochure will open.Click bottom right to turn the pages. You will probably have to zoom as the print is fairly small. Hope this helps.:)

thanks.. use the magnifying glass icon top left to make the entire page bigger and easy to read, there's also a sliding scale in the center of the page once you start viewing the brochure.

Wonder why the NCL US does not have this available for us to see? or do they?

Edited by ISLABONITA

They are probably just trying to get lots of bookings in Australia and New Zealand as early as possible. NCL does not get a lot of business from this part of the world when compared to North America.

Mike

thanks.. use the magnifying glass icon top left to make the entire page bigger and easy to read, there's also a sliding scale in the center of the page once you start viewing the brochure.

Precise itineraries, prices and bookings aren't available here yet. They are due at the end of the month, probably go live in US at the same time I expect.

Hi Mike, The brochure is a pdf on NCL's Australian web site.

Google NCL Australia, click on the one with .com.au. On the front page is a pic that keeps changing , wait for the Aussie one and click on it.That will take you to a new page, click on the second pic, the one at the bottom and the brochure will open.Click bottom right to turn the pages. You will probably have to zoom as the print is fairly small. Hope this helps.:)

Found it and got there. Thank you. Now to wait for booking availability and costs.

Mike

Precise itineraries, prices and bookings aren't available here yet. They are due at the end of the month, probably go live in US at the same time I expect.

Try

http://www.nxtbook.com/nxtbooks/ncl/norwegian_jewel/#/6

for the actual Itinerary Vancouver to Sydney.

If you get this then you may be able to get others. I haven't fully explored the whole brochure yet!!

Good luck

Mike

I would think so as well, as Cruise critics will post them anyway.

I would think so as well, as Cruise critics will post them anyway.

Cheers.:D

The link gives itineraries for them all.

Actually two that take my fancy depending on price.

The two I'm keen on (depending on $$$) are a 9 day one to KI, Burnie, and Eden (among others) and a longer one (12 from memory) Eden, Hobart and North Island of NZ. Both would be nice, but I expect might be a bit too expensive for that and Mrs Gut might arc up a bit.

Having said that if they really are going to charge about $40 a day more, I'll stick with Princess or Celebrity, or for that dough another Cunard if we like this one.

Just looking at some pricing on the NCL Aus site, prices don't look too bad on similar cruises.

Ie 12 nights on Jewel later this year Vancouver - Mexico - LA Balcony $2474 Aus, if it's similar to that for the 12 night Hobart and NZ, I'll be real interested in trying something different.

Just looking at some pricing on the NCL Aus site, prices don't look too bad on similar cruises.

Ie 12 nights on Jewel later this year Vancouver - Mexico - LA Balcony $2474 Aus, if it's similar to that for the 12 night Hobart and NZ, I'll be real interested in trying something different.

Just checked USA prices for the same cruise. Similar price but theirs also includes free drinks and another perk. Having sailed NCL that is too high a price for me.

Just as an aside we are getting comparable or in many cases better prices on a lot of cruises once forex rates are factored in than our USA counterparts.

In general prices are quite a bit higher across the board with little availability under $100pn. The cheapest by far are still selected trans Atlantics.

I pretty much always book a mid ship balcony.

Normally it's at, or close to, the highest category of balcony. If I can snag it between $200 and $225 a day I'm usually happy enough, I might go a tad over and obviously am as happy as a pig in mud if I get it for less.

So if it's around $2,500 for 12 days I'll probably pull the trigger. Because it's basically a first season I may even be willing to stretch a touch higher, just not much.

I love cruising with NCL. I like the relaxed way of doing things and how they treat people in wheelchairs. I have been on the Pearl 3 times and will do my 4th cruise on her soon and then follow that with the Escape.

As for the Tasmanian comment - people down here also talk about going to Australia next week. Amazed me when I first moved here.

I love cruising with NCL. I like the relaxed way of doing things and how they treat people in wheelchairs. I have been on the Pearl 3 times and will do my 4th cruise on her soon and then follow that with the Escape.

As for the Tasmanian comment - people down here also talk about going to Australia next week. Amazed me when I first moved here.

Or the big island.

I pretty much always book a mid ship balcony.

Normally it's at, or close to, the highest category of balcony. If I can snag it between $200 and $225 a day I'm usually happy enough, I might go a tad over and obviously am as happy as a pig in mud if I get it for less.

So if it's around $2,500 for 12 days I'll probably pull the trigger. Because it's basically a first season I may even be willing to stretch a touch higher, just not much.

Just noticed what I'd been told was a 12 day cruise is actually 16 days, so unless it's a real good price it's probably out.

The pdf version of the brochure can be downloaded here

I find those fancy electronic magazine style versions annoying and a pdf easier the view.

Still no prices though...

Thank you.

29 June prices are released.