Norwegian Jewel 2017

Talk about overpriced.

Yeah, when it was just the one cruise I thought oh well a one off they can afford to gouge but if they're going to be here for the season and charge similar, and that's what she said, and then on board expenses and tips all be in US$ I suspect I'll just stick with Princess and Celebrity. (maybe the odd Cunard thrown in for luck if we like it next year).

Had a chat to a lady from NCL she thinks prices will be similar to the couple of cruises on Spirit next February, so $3,700 for an OV FOR 11 nights :eek:..

Too dear, compared to other lines that I consider are better.

Been on it a few times, back when you had a cabin.

Mrs Gut got shockingly sea sick, took a while to persuade her to try a real ship.

Smaller boats and rough weather can have that effect, at least she is cruising again.:D

Smaller boats and rough weather can have that effect, at least she is cruising again.:D

Capt said the smoothest sailing day he had ever experienced. She was fine coming back even though it was rougher and before she discovered the miracle that Ginger and Green Apples work.

It was before we started cruising. Second cruise, sail into 40' waves out of 680 passengers we were two out of about 100 who were fine one night they had over 400 at sick bay looking for medication.

Apparently the recliners are free,but i am interested,how long does the crossing(transit take)also as an added bonus the recliners have 2 foot leg room.Seriously though how long is the transit.:):)

About nine hours.

Nine Hours hey,acceptable,we are in the process of training ourselves to sit and sleep in a chair for 26 hrs of long haul in october.Anyways,always swear by cyristelised ginger.Plus a few antex,well what the hell im honest.:)

Even spell check cant fix the crystil bit.God i hate my dyslexia.

Nine Hours hey,acceptable,we are in the process of training ourselves to sit and sleep in a chair for 26 hrs of long haul in october.Anyways,always swear by cyristelised ginger.Plus a few antex,well what the hell im honest.:)

Mrs Gut swears by all types of Ginger, (ginger tea is her favourite).

I would never have guessed at Dyslexia, so you do well.

Capt said the smoothest sailing day he had ever experienced. She was fine coming back even though it was rougher and before she discovered the miracle that Ginger and Green Apples work.

It was before we started cruising. Second cruise, sail into 40' waves out of 680 passengers we were two out of about 100 who were fine one night they had over 400 at sick bay looking for medication.

It can happen in calm waters as well if you think it will. Some people worry themselves sick.

Spell check is my enema.:p

Mrs Gut swears by all types of Ginger, (ginger tea is her favourite).

I would never have guessed at Dyslexia, so you do well.

Cunard stock the fiery Ginger ale as well as the standard. It is very nice by itself or with some scotch.:D

Heres a summary of the suggested cruises from the brochure for the Australian Season [/color]

Where is this "Brochure" available please.

Does it show any Sydney-Auckland direct 4/5 day cruises anywhere?

Thanks

Mike

Where is this "Brochure" available please.

Does it show any Sydney-Auckland direct 4/5 day cruises anywhere?

ThanksMike

Hi Mike, The brochure is a pdf on NCL's Australian web site.

Google NCL Australia, click on the one with .com.au. On the front page is a pic that keeps changing , wait for the Aussie one and click on it.That will take you to a new page, click on the second pic, the one at the bottom and the brochure will open.Click bottom right to turn the pages. You will probably have to zoom as the print is fairly small. Hope this helps.:)