Norwegian Jewel 2017

The transpacific voyage is being divided into three segments and several of the ports are repeated twice if you were to book the entire segment. The itinerary is very nice but keeps disappearing from the NCL site.

I thought I would book it ASAP but the cost is quite high and quite long (39 days).

Where do you find the prices? We are intrested in the Tour from Sydney to Singapore 20.02.2018, but I can't find any Price- and Booking-Informations :confused:

I am expecting a call from my PCC in Miami in the next 36 hours, the information is due out on the 29th in the USA I was told.

28th for Latitudes members. For reference lowest prices:

Van to Honolulu $1099

Honolulu to Tahiti $1,399

Tahiti to Sydney $1,999

NCL has the first two segments on the website. I called this AM and there was much confusion about it.

28th for Latitudes members. For reference lowest prices:

Van to Honolulu $1099

Honolulu to Tahiti $1,399

Tahiti to Sydney $1,999

NCL has the first two segments on the website. I called this AM and there was much confusion about it.

Thanks for the prices, assuming that is USD,

BTW, I haven't got my email yet and I am a Latitudes member.

I didn't get an email, but was able to book a b2b cruise. The prices are a lot higher for suites.

Edited by BSR

Yes USD, nothing from Miami for me yet either; still expecting tomorrow. Still only showing any details for the first portion, nothing on the second except price.

Same. I haven't got an email. Thank you for pricing. I keep checking website cant see the cruises.

Edited by icat2000

Yes USD, nothing from Miami for me yet either; still expecting tomorrow. Still only showing any details for the first portion, nothing on the second except price.

What are you looking for? Itinerary?

What are you looking for? Itinerary?

I am expecting a call from my PCC in NCL Miami with details so I can make a booking through him.

The itineraries for the whole time Jewel was in the Southern Hemisphere were available through the NCL Australia website a while ago.

I am expecting a call from my PCC in NCL Miami with details so I can make a booking through him.

The itineraries for the whole time Jewel was in the Southern Hemisphere were available through the NCL Australia website a while ago.

Still not seeing them. I search under Jewel and only shows 12 itineraries none which are the ones I want to know about.

On the US web site... Date 2017... October.... NCL Jewel.

only 2 sailings show up... one is 10 day from Vancouver to Honolulu and the other is Honolulu to Papeete. The 3rd leg 17 day Papeete to Sydney is not showing yet unless your PCC can grab it for you.

Still not seeing them. I search under Jewel and only shows 12 itineraries none which are the ones I want to know about.

There was a PDF at one stage I will try and find the link, but it only gave itineraries not prices.

Supposed to go up today, but not sure if that's today our time or today American time:confused::confused:

only 2 sailings show up... one is 10 day from Vancouver to Honolulu and the other is Honolulu to Papeete. The 3rd leg 17 day Papeete to Sydney is not showing yet unless your PCC can grab it for you.

Are any of the Australia based ones showing on the US site?

I think its cause there is geo blocking on the NCL site i.e we can only see the Australian version is that they haven't released to us yet. I find this whole regional/geo blocking very annoying.

I think its cause there is geo blocking on the NCL site i.e we can only see the Australian version is that they haven't released to us yet. I find this whole regional/geo blocking very annoying.

Yeah, everyone keeps talking about a global economy and free trade and all that rubbish, but companies like cruise lines are allowed to restrict access.

Sheesh.

There was a PDF at one stage I will try and find the link, but it only gave itineraries not prices.

Supposed to go up today, but not sure if that's today our time or today American time:confused::confused:

The indication from my PCC was 29th and he is in Miaimi so I am anticipating US date.

No, only the first two legs so far and only details about the first.

It doesn't show up on the website, but I was able to book thru my PCC the 17 day from Papeete to Sydney.

The indication from my PCC was 29th and he is in Miaimi so I am anticipating US date.

No, only the first two legs so far and only details about the first.

But my 29th was from their Australian rep, so I expected she meant 29 th here.

It doesn't show up on the website, but I was able to book thru my PCC the 17 day from Papeete to Sydney.

Yes, that's why I mentioned it..in case others not seeing it on the web site, may have a particular cabin in mind. Your PCC can get this for you.

My PCC called me this morning at 5:20 A.M.