$60 for $75 in gift cards - Alive again

Galatz

haven't used my paypal act in years... does it have to go through paypal

For this deal...yes. You may want to log into your paypal account and update your credit card and/or bank info to get this deal. This is the second time this week that they've had it. $45 saved on my cruise so far.

Edited by Saint Greg

I got the same thing multiple times. I logged out of PayPal, went through the whole process again and then it worked on the first try for me.

I was trying on my desktop computer at work. Tried again on my phone and it went through on the first try. Yay!

Thanks!

I just have the one so I wasn't sure if I could use it again. Maybe I should start another account for cases like this.

It might be...I used the code the first time for Carnival, 2nd time today was for another purchase via my 2nd account. This is the 4th time I've used the $15 off 2x.

It all worked, took me to verify my paypal account, and somehow got closed out. Now when I go back in to re-do it (since I didn't get to order them), I'm getting a "We can't apply this code to your order" error.

Guess it's already counting the mistake as me using the code. :(

It all worked, took me to verify my paypal account, and somehow got closed out. Now when I go back in to re-do it (since I didn't get to order them), I'm getting a "We can't apply this code to your order" error.

Guess it's already counting the mistake as me using the code. :(

Nope. Keep trying.

Got another $75 for $60. This is my 3rd round of these!!!!

However, had to jump through hoops to prove my identity to PayPal this time. When I'm on my work network, sometimes our servers are identified as being in Pennsylvania, New York or France. Today it was France and so I had to completely re-identify and change my password. But for $15, I guess it's worth it.:cool:

Log in to your account. Search Carnival Gift Cards. They are sold by PayPal Digital Gifts. Add a $50 and $25 gift card. Check out and put "Cruisen2summer" in the coupon code. Apply it and finish checking out using PayPal.

I'm confused? so are you selecting the $100 Carnival card on Ebay and then Paying for it with a Gift card? What's the Add a $50 and $25 gift card

I see the advertisement on Ebay. Do I have to wait for some code that arrives in 12 minutes :confused:

This is something New to me

Edited by wiskt

I'm confused? so are you selecting the $100 Carnival card on Ebay and then Paying for it with a Gift card? What's the Add a $50 and $25 gift card

I see the advertisement on Ebay. Do I have to wait for some code that arrives in 12 minutes :confused:

No I put a $25 and $50 gift card in my cart. The seller is PayPal Digital Gifts. Then check out and pay with PayPal. I use PayPal Credit just to make it simple. Don't know if it works with a credit card through PayPal.

You can choose the $100 if you want but then it's 15% off vs 20% off for $75. They will send an email with a link to your gift cards later.

Edited by firemanbobswife

Got another $75 for $60. This is my 3rd round of these!!!!

However, had to jump through hoops to prove my identity to PayPal this time. When I'm on my work network, sometimes our servers are identified as being in Pennsylvania, New York or France. Today it was France and so I had to completely re-identify and change my password. But for $15, I guess it's worth it.:cool:

Really?!!! Wow! How did you find out the location?

I haven't figure out my challenge yet. It's something with PayPal I bet. just not sure what

No I put a $25 and $50 gift card in my cart. The seller is PayPal Digital Gifts. Then check out and pay with PayPal. I use PayPal Credit just to make it simple. Don't know if it works with a credit card through PayPal.

You can choose the $100 if you want but then it's 15% off vs 20% off for $75. They will send an email with a link to your gift cards later.

GREAT! Thank You that worked. and I just booked a cruise this week. :D