I just started my review of the Divina!

Cruisermom2nick

Thanks. Ill be following. I know you got drink vouchers but is there an actual drink package where all premium drinks, soda and water are included? I may sail Yacht Club but I want to be able to not worry about drinks outside the club. Thanks.

Thanks. Ill be following. I know you got drink vouchers but is there an actual drink package where all premium drinks, soda and water are included? I may sail Yacht Club but I want to be able to not worry about drinks outside the club. Thanks.

YES there is; it has different names in different regions

try this link for the USA region

YOu need to find the PREMIUM not the CLASSIC package

https://www.msccruisesusa.com/en-us/Already-Booked/Cruise-Upgrade/All-Inclusive-Packages.aspx

Edited by Skier52

Hi CruiserMom2Nick - thank you for your review! My husband and I are looking so forward to each part!!!

Can you tell us more about the 104 all inclusive package. Did you purchase that while on the ship? Is the package $28.20 per day for you and your husband (total)? Did I read it correctly that it includes beer and wine at dinner and soda and bottled water during the day?

Sorry for so many questions........this package looks very interesting. We also purchased the 18 drink booklet package at $84 per booklet.

Thanks again for your help and looking forward to your review!

Love your review so far!

A few quick questions from reading your review and looking at the photos:

1) Is Heineken the only beer available with the drink package or is it just the only draught beer available?

2) Am I correct in my reading of the menus that all of the drinks that do not have a red asterisk are included in the classic drink package that comes with the Aurea cabins?

Thanks so much. I'm really looking forward to the rest of your review!

Yes- the premium package for 460 per day per person. :)

Am I correct in my reading of the menus that all of the drinks that do not have a red asterisk are included in the classic drink package that comes with the Aurea cabins?

Yes you are correct. No red asterisk means it is included in the Classic package.

Bret

Paying $60 per day may be less than what you need. We bought a book of 18 vouchers for our YC cruise and didn't use them all. We ate all meals in the Yacht Club except two quick lunches i the buffet on port days. All sea days were spent at the Yacht Club pool and we ate at the Yacht Club restaurant were drinks were included. They were stopping us from taking drinks into the theater so there was a very limited time that we were out of the Yacht Club to actually drink using our vouchers. I would have been disappointed if I paid a lot of money for a package I didn't use. Make sure to consider what you do on the cruise, and your habits in the evening carefully before purchasing. The nicest place for us to sit and relax was the Top Sail where we were able to drink for free.

Hi CruiserMom2Nick - thank you for your review! My husband and I are looking so forward to each part!!!

Can you tell us more about the 104 all inclusive package. Did you purchase that while on the ship? Is the package $28.20 per day for you and your husband (total)? Did I read it correctly that it includes beer and wine at dinner and soda and bottled water during the day?

Sorry for so many questions........this package looks very interesting. We also purchased the 18 drink booklet package at $84 per booklet.

Thanks again for your help and looking forward to your review!

X2 Also interested in this info.

YES there is; it has different names in different regions

try this link for the USA region

YOu need to find the PREMIUM not the CLASSIC package

https://www.msccruisesusa.com/en-us/Already-Booked/Cruise-Upgrade/All-Inclusive-Packages.aspx

What packages are available on Divina to buy in UK - I want to pre purchase to save 15% tax?

We bought Alegrissimo on a Med sailing previously and wasn't impressed with wine offerings so can someone tell me what is offered under this package in US please?

I see from a recent review that most drinks are over $5 (beer) and $7.50 (wine /cocktails) so would Alegrissimo cover us for wine/beer/cocktails?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

The Allegrisimo package should be fine but do check the menus I posted on my blog to see current exact prices of cocktails you may want. There were quite a few priced over $7.50. I got the package via my MSC PCC Maria- Maria Mallari

Personal Vacation Consultant

MSC Cruises (USA) Inc.

6750 North Andrews Avenue, Suite 100

Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309

Email: Maria.Mallari@msccruisesusa.com

Direct Line # 954-958-1067

Toll Free : 1877-665-4655

She is very helpful and has access to some things that for some reason are unavailable online to order. The website still has lots of glitches. I do believe you need to buy the "104" prior to the cruise.

X2 Also interested in this info.

Dave and Granny~

The package was $28.20 for my husband and I for the 4 day/3 night cruise.

I bought it via my PCC Maria at MSC- I could not find it online. Yes, it included house wines and draft beer (only Heineken) at dinner. Soda and bottles water were avail all day from the bars, as well as the buffet and main dining room. The wine and beer choice at dinner was restricted to the main dining room. :) Hope this helps!:)

The Allegrisimo package should be fine but do check the menus I posted on my blog to see current exact prices of cocktails you may want. There were quite a few priced over $7.50. I got the package via my MSC PCC Maria- Maria Mallari

Personal Vacation Consultant

MSC Cruises (USA) Inc.

6750 North Andrews Avenue, Suite 100

Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309

Email: Maria.Mallari@msccruisesusa.com

Direct Line # 954-958-1067

Toll Free : 1877-665-4655

She is very helpful and has access to some things that for some reason are unavailable online to order. The website still has lots of glitches. I do believe you need to buy the "104" prior to the cruise.

Thanks - apparently I have the More for Less package which has no limit on price per drink and totals £406 for both of us for the week - hopefully this also includes wine by the glass Woodbridge which is my fav!