s Zaandam in Juneau, AK - July 14, 2016

Copper10-8

[quote name='Copper10-8'][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=Navy]Juneau McDonalds having a fishburger [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/quote]

I would not go into a McDonald's while traveling - I don't even go to one at home! I might grab one if it is the only thing at a highway service area.

And I would walk by the Red Dog Saloon to get a beer somewhere less touristy. Which is what we did in Juneau when we were there!

[quote name='Copper10-8'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Navy"]Juneau McDonalds having a fishburger [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

Has it reopened? Last time I was there it was closed. My usual spot for wifi. I think I had to leave before it opened and the library had not yet opened.

Roy

[quote name='rafinmd']Has it reopened? Last time I was there it was closed. My usual spot for wifi. I think I had to leave before it opened and the library had not yet opened.

Roy[/QUOTE]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Navy"]The one on Front Street closed in 2010 and has not reopened . There is one on Trout Street adjacent the Nugget Shopping Mall but that one's a bit out of town. Ryan, HAL's port agent in Juneau let me borrow his van for a ride to the mall last year
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='Boytjie']I would not go into a McDonald's while traveling - I don't even go to one at home! I might grab one if it is the only thing at a highway service area.

And I would walk by the Red Dog Saloon to get a beer somewhere less touristy. Which is what we did in Juneau when we were there![/QUOTE]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Navy"]There's a good Mexican restaurant "El Sombrero" on Franklin Street and Front Street ;)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]