Children in the Diamond Lounge?

Take this with a grain of salt or sand, as I am not a Diamond member, nor have any kids...but if I was sailing with my hypothetical kids and they have diamond status with me, I would not be happy they wouldnt be allowed in the lounge. If they were misbehaving, I would say kick them out by all means...

But if they are going to have a no kids policy, it should be consistent and fleetwide

The policy recently changed, they are now allowed in. Some more established Diamond members think they should not be.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Well to me, I think that's a good move by royal letting them in. If they behave, I see no reason why they shouldn't be allowed in :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well to me, I think that's a good move by royal letting them in. If they behave, I see no reason why they shouldn't be allowed in :)

That's the problem. Many are not and the parents are too busy drinking for free, The Staff is afraid to say anything because they may not get a "10":cool:

That's the problem. Many are not and the parents are too busy drinking for free, The Staff is afraid to say anything because they may not get a "10":cool:

Come on, I like you but many adults are not well behaved.

We sailed together and it was on that cruise where some were complaining about others eating THEIR Blue Cheese and giving those the eye that had Blue Cheese. This happened while they were holding court on the stage.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Unless you are going on over a thousand cruisers a year with Royal you can't possibly know about "most" or if the staff is afraid, really

The staff is not afraid, at all

We sailed together and it was on that cruise where some were complaining about others eating THEIR Blue Cheese and giving those the eye that had Blue Cheese. This happened while they were holding court on the stage.

Glad i have not run into anyone holding "court" in the lounge. Even if they did i probably would not notice. I would have thought they were staring and giving me the evil eye because i wore SHORTS! [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Glad i have not run into anyone holding "court" in the lounge. Even if they did i probably would not notice. I would have thought they were staring and giving me the evil eye because i wore SHORTS! [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Serenade has a stage in the CL. The same people each night sat there. The other cruisers in the CL joked that they were holding court.

Unless you are going on over a thousand cruisers a year with Royal you can't possibly know about "most" or if the staff is afraid, really

The staff is not afraid, at all

Then why are so many posting here that they are? Why don't they do or say something to the rugrats parents?

BTW, I hate blue cheese!!

I agree, there is absolutely no reason they shouldn't be allowed in.

Sent from my iPad using Forums