Children in the Diamond Lounge?

.....Where does Royal Caribbean say that the DL is for adults only?

Seems to me that it is kind of implied though. See post #1090

Pay attention to the passage "Due to the adult oriented atmosphere" To me that implies 'sure they can come, but really not wanted'.

I mean do you really want to bring young kids to a venue where half of the room is going to scowl at them and wait for an infraction to occur?

just sayin

Seems to me that it is kind of implied though. See post #1090

Pay attention to the passage "Due to the adult oriented atmosphere" To me that implies 'sure they can come, but really not wanted'.

I mean do you really want to bring young kids to a venue where half of the room is going to scowl at them and wait for an infraction to occur?

just sayin

That's what i thought and which self respecting teenager wants to be seen with their parents?.

Its just not cool ya na wat i mean.

RCI D+. Princess Elite.P&O Atlantic.

That's what i thought and which self respecting teenager wants to be seen with their parents?.

Good familes who don't get much time together.

Forgot families not your thing and the world is wrong for procreation because they might end up in a lounge.

Yes taking the pxxx would be the word but i suppose it is easy for people to do it when they are faceless on CC.

I think we all have faces. The only ones I know who lost their face was Nicolas Cage and John Travolta.

Never heard that saying.guess i will not take up Donalds offer to come over to the US this year.

It is not a saying, I just made it up. I figure if people are wearing shorts, then it is warm outside. If it is warm outside, then less people will be drinking tea.

Good familes who don't get much time together.

Forgot families not your thing and the world is wrong for procreation because they might end up in a lounge.

Although we didn't have kids my wifes sister lives next door and her daughter for 25 years until she got married actually was with us several hours every day because her parents couldn't be bothered with her and she likes it even now if we take her to Spain when people think she is our daughter which she has been in everything but name most of her life so yes i know plenty about families.

I doubt that it was a teenager who was doing cartwheels in the DL.

Although we didn't have kids my wifes sister lives next door and her daughter for 25 years until she got married actually was with us several hours every day because her parents couldn't be bothered with her and she likes it even now if we take her to Spain when people think she is our daughter which she has been in everything but name most of her life so yes i know plenty about families.

Now we can get somewhere , you would be ok with an older gent giving rude looks making comments or worse a confrontation to her because she cherished time with you. And if that's where you prefer to be presumably she would have had to be in the dl

She has been on 3 in 3 years for a 3 year old ain't bad . Which is mostly why I looked at this thread in the first place she could be a more valuable guest by 8 years old then most

I don't know, I'm pretty valuable I'd like to think.

BTW, just realized I need to update my signature.

On the topic of families we brought Paulines mam on 6 cruises with us after her dad died but now at 95 her Dementia has made her housebound and needing 24 hour care which Pauline and her brother do but mainly her brother who lives with his mam but we are there 4 hours+ every day.

The aforementioned sister walked away 2 years ago and said she wouldn't help so we are restricted to short cruises only.

When my mam and dad were alive i called at least twice a day to help them.

A bit long but when it comes to families i am very loyal.

I don't know, I'm pretty valuable I'd like to think.

BTW, just realized I need to update my signature.

You bet you are, not to mention you provide the Bella pics too. :)

How about our Owen, Diamond by his actual sailings at 10 and a just few sailings from D+. Darn him for riding our coat tails and having D+ bestowed upon him. :')

We might need Biker to appear with the horse soon. I'm actually surprised he wasn't here a while ago. :confused:

You bet you are, not to mention you provide the Bella pics too. :)

How about our Owen, Diamond by his actual sailings at 10 and a just few sailings from D+. Darn him for riding our coat tails and having D+ bestowed upon him. :')

We might need Biker to appear with the horse soon. I'm actually surprised he wasn't here a while ago. :confused:

My two furless children are both Gold. They didn't get the chance to latch onto us since we only cruised Royal once with them before they turned 18. They sailed mainly Carnival, Princess, and HAL

I think the horse has been here, probably Bella as well.

I need to work Bella into the "Must Read" thread :eek: