Children in the Diamond Lounge?

What happened??? clear.png?emoji-confused-1977 Every time I logged in this month (except for this time), there has always been a new post in this thread.

We need something else to discuss, while still staying on topic. So I thought of this ...

What if they brought pinball machines for the kids, so that they don't get bored? They could remove a row of chairs and bring in a half dozen (or maybe just six) pinball machines and that would keep the kids occupied and they wouldn't get bored. Those that want to have an adult conversation could sit on the other side of the DL. With all the bells and lights flashing the kids would never hear what the adults are saying. Win win.

What happened??? clear.png?emoji-confused-1977 Every time I logged in this month (except for this time), there has always been a new post in this thread.

We need something else to discuss, while still staying on topic. So I thought of this ...

What if they brought pinball machines for the kids, so that they don't get bored? They could remove a row of chairs and bring in a half dozen (or maybe just six) pinball machines and that would keep the kids occupied and they wouldn't get bored. Those that want to have an adult conversation could sit on the other side of the DL. With all the bells and lights flashing the kids would never hear what the adults are saying. Win win.

If there was pin ball machines in the DL the adults would play them and ban the kids.

UK D+ member.

I can't post on that thread. I can't even read it. I want two new forum rules.

For every four lines you type, press enter twice.

Double spacing after periods.

When you hit the submit button, all the double spaces after a period become one space.

When you hit the submit button, all the double spaces after a period become one space.

Shh, I'm negotiating, asking for more than I intend to get. I'd definitely be happy with every four lines hitting enter twice!

There should be a pinball tournament in the DL.

Age child - 21

22- 45

46 - ?

Shh, I'm negotiating, asking for more than I intend to get. I'd definitely be happy with every four lines hitting enter twice!

There should be a pinball tournament in the DL.

Age child - 21

22- 45

46 - ?

In the Uk everyone over 50 were pinball wizards.

UK D+ member.