Breakfast on the Liberty

Does Johnny Rockets still serve breakfast ? Is it still free ?

Chops breakfasts.... Is this just for suite passengers ? What's on the menu ?

Is it $15 / pp ?

Chops breakfast is free for suite guests and pinnacle members and $15 pp for everyone else.

You can get steak and eggs and I know at one time mimosa was also included and while this is a great suite perk, its not worth 15 dollars ( but one of the reasons we book suites)

You are correct, the Chops Grill paid breakfast does include a mimosa, and there are some that come in to Chops and purchase the breakfast. I watched this on the Liberty, last time we were aboard. If you are in a suite, you can get a steak and eggs breakfast, but if you want a mimosa, you will still be charged for the drink.

With Princess, if you are cruising in a full suite, they will give you as many mimosas as you want in their specialty breakfast restaurant.

Rick

Just off today on Liberty. They moved gold card breakfast to Giovanni's and did not offer the $15 breakfast. They did offer 1 day a $30 lunch in main dinning room that had a selection of champagnes and a molecular style menu. This was there 1st week to try and not sure if they will keep it up since not many showed up. They informed people to allow 2-3 hours to go thru the lunch. I think foodies will like it, but as I watched from a top deck I can tell the servings were really small but I think that is the molecular style.

Now if they offered filet and eggs...

That is the $15 breakfast in Chops. The perk for Suites and Pinnacles is a very small menu of things like stuffed French toast or a chiorizo omelet plus the usual suspects. Last time I was on Liberty we also got fresh squeezed OJ without needing a package or paying for it. I will say we never once saw anyone come in to get the steak and egg breakfast as a surcharge.

That is the $15 breakfast in Chops. The perk for Suites and Pinnacles is a very small menu of things like stuffed French toast or a chiorizo omelet plus the usual suspects. Last time I was on Liberty we also got fresh squeezed OJ without needing a package or paying for it. I will say we never once saw anyone come in to get the steak and egg breakfast as a surcharge.

The $15 breakfast was not being offered last week. When asked about it, they seemed to think it was not making them enough money, plus it was taking seats away from the gold card breakfast. Now this may have only been a 1 week thing, but like I said earlier Chops was not used at all for breakfast.

I got the impression that no one ever actually came up to pay for it at all. Of course the 'gold sea pass cards only' sign was prominent and it was in very tiny print on the Compass. I was always happy with the mini menu and am not a big fan of steak for breakfast anyway.

I am happy to hear the $15 breakfast is no longer offered. Keeps all the tables open for gold card guests. Interesting that it has changed to Giovanni's. Wonder why?

I have never seen breakfast crowded at Chops even when 15 dollars non-gold was offered

We didn't either but I do hope they stop doing that. There aren't that many tables in Chops for breakfast anyway and we love having the fast service. Having it in Giovanni's is fine too - as long as it's not the slow and crowded MDR, we're happy campers.

I have never seen breakfast crowded at Chops even when 15 dollars non-gold was offered

on my last LIB cruise it was packed. the entire front room was full and a few times they grudgingly opened up the back area. ( there were at least 25-30 Pinnacle aboard plus all us mere suite guests)