My time dining

Sure... You will just have to first agree on what time everyone will meet, or failing that simply round everyone up from wherever they are on the ship and make sure everyone agrees that it is time to go and then go to the dining room and let them know you are there.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

ATD is a bad idea with a group that large. It would be like herding cats trying to figure out when everyone wants to eat, and there is always a huge line

....and few tables that large. So that almost guarantees a wait. ATD is not set up for larger groups.

On the Pride in June a group of 10 just in front of us were told it would be at least a 2 hours wait. They had one table large enough and a group had just been seated. [emoji15]

As others have mentioned, with a group that large ATD would probably not be the best choice. I would suggest you all agree to either early or late assigned seating and then be sure and contact Carnival to link all of your booking numbers.

The earlier you go the better...if you wait until 7-7:30, you will probably have to wait. Though I travel solo, there are usually friends I know sailing also, that have YTD.

We set up a time and place to meet. If someone doesn't show up, it's no biggie and puts no pressure on anybody if they don't feel like going to dining room that night.

We are late diners and love ATD, but I agree, a group that large would be a real P.I.A. At least a fixed meal designates a time you all have to honor. I can tell you for sure as a restaurant owner, when 15 people show up unannounced, getting seats together is very difficult.

Thanks so much for all your replies

Agree we should do a set time and probably

early as we have Kids in the group

I think your group - especially with the kids - will like having the same waitstaff nightly. It's nice to have them understand your preferences even if the set time dining is not ideal.