Dawn suite question regarding breakfast and lunch

gleneigo

So, Dawn suite passengers can have lunch and breakfast in Moderno, what is the dress code for breakfast and lunch?

How does this apply to kids under 12?

Thanks in advance.

It's very casual. What would you wear to the buffet? No bathrobes!

So, Dawn suite passengers can have lunch and breakfast in Moderno, what is the dress code for breakfast and lunch?

How does this apply to kids under 12?

Thanks in advance.

Wear whatever you plan on wearing for the day (shorts & t-shirts, for example).

Recent reviews on the board were saying they serve in Moderno now. Either way I wanted to know how casual my family and I could be for breakfast since I have two younger kids.

NCL is CASUAL all the time! No need to stress about dress code. You'll only need long pants for the aft dining room and Le Bistro for DINNER.

Thought the breakfast/lunch was served in Cagney's?

Just off the Dawn at the end of July. After the dry dock, breakfast and lunch for suite passengers was moved to Moderno, with overflow seating in Cagneys. This is for the "buffet" portion of the breakfast. Moderno is now located next to Cagney and it already has the buffet table so this way they do not have to set up a temporary buffet table in Cagneys for the breakfast.

Edited by PCLMassachusetts

• 1 month later...
Just off the Dawn at the end of July. After the dry dock, breakfast and lunch for suite passengers was moved to Moderno, with overflow seating in Cagneys. This is for the "buffet" portion of the breakfast. Moderno is now located next to Cagney and it already has the buffet table so this way they do not have to set up a temporary buffet table in Cagneys for the breakfast.

Do they still offer non-buffet breakfast for suite guests?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

BirdTravels thank you for the pictures. I think I will like this the fruit is already nobody picking around the bowl for just the blackberries or blueberries etc. and this looks larger than when it was set up in Cagney's. Glad they still have the traditional eggs benny, yum.

Lunch may not bother we generally do either or not both so lunch without the seafood risotto well is just lunch.

Do they still offer non-buffet breakfast for suite guests?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes. My family ate there every day except one. The menu is identical each day with, steak and eggs, seafood Benedict, eggs Benedict, French toast, etc.

They offer French press coffees as well.

• 2 weeks later...