Harmony wings over the bridge

suizas

On Oasis and Allure you could gain access to the 'wings' above the bridge area during sail away. I am wondering if this is still true on HOTS? And if so, am I right in thinking there is a glass panel as flooring there now?

On Oasis and Allure you could gain access to the 'wings' above the bridge area during sail away. I am wondering if this is still true on HOTS? And if so, am I right in thinking there is a glass panel as flooring there now?

Yes, you can get there, either from deck 14, or deck 15 coming down from the Solarium. The glass panel is called "King of the World".

Are they open every time we leave port, or just Rome & Barcelona?

How crowded are they? (IE, how many people know about it?)

It's open 24/7, weather permitting. I have never been there on a port of departure, but it's not that crowded while departing from ports of call. In Harmony it's easier to get there because when people see it think it's in deck 15, so people can go there from the Solarium, but on Allure it's harder to find it, because many don't realise it really is in deck 14.

Edited by Pipo

King of the world is port side only.

Take a stiff drink with you, it's quite a view! [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I came into this thread to see if anyone mentioned this, anyone have a picture?

The over the bridge area and bridge wings on Harmony is this area smaller than on Oasis class sisters?

I have been on Quantum class bridge wings and wonder if the space on Harmony's bridge wing is more like Quantum.

The over the bridge area and bridge wings on Harmony is this area smaller than on Oasis class sisters?

I have been on Quantum class bridge wings and wonder if the space on Harmony's bridge wing is more like Quantum.

It is much smaller and indeed similar to Quantum class. Allure and Oasis have a full open deck over the bridge from port to starbord side.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

It is much smaller and indeed similar to Quantum class. Allure and Oasis have a full open deck over the bridge from port to starbord side.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Thanks for the reply :) will be checking this out on the TA sailing and a couple sailings after that.