Reservation/purchase offices time zone?

lahlah57

Wanted to purchase a few.various packages over the phone and they are.a.variety of 877 numbers. Are they functioning on pacific or.eastern time?

While there are a few you have to do by phone, you can order a lot on line with no time restriction.

Make sure to give them an email if you do it by pone so you get a confirming email - print it off and take it with you (to be safe).

Wanted to purchase a few.various packages over the phone and they are.a.variety of 877 numbers. Are they functioning on pacific or.eastern time?

Did you look on the HAL website? If you click "Help" on the top banner then click Customer Service, it clearly tells you the hours and applicable time zone.

I was surprised when I spoke to our PCC that she works from home rather than going to downtown Seattle. Apparently they have a fair number of people working from home to reduce the commute time in Seattle traffic. Also gets people off the road so help reduce the number of cars. In her case she avoids the one hour ferry ride (each way) from Bremerton.

So in theory they could have remote CS people in other time zones. Maybe be glad not in India (AFAIK).

I was surprised when I spoke to our PCC that she works from home rather than going to downtown Seattle. Apparently they have a fair number of people working from home to reduce the commute time in Seattle traffic. Also gets people off the road so help reduce the number of cars. In her case she avoids the one hour ferry ride (each way) from Bremerton.

So in theory they could have remote CS people in other time zones. Maybe be glad not in India (AFAIK).

This might explain why we get inconsistent information from CS. In my experience, employees tend to be more knowledgable when they can interact with supervisors and chat with coworkers over coffee or lunch to keep in the loop. Those working from home are isolated and face a greater challenge keeping abreast of corporate changes.

Not a theory. If you have some seniority and a good track record, they don't care if you work from Arizona (one does). My guy started working from home a few months ago. HAL wires up their home offices so they function the same as at headquarters, and they work similar hours.

Edited by blizzardboy

This might explain why we get inconsistent information from CS. In my experience, employees tend to be more knowledgable when they can interact with supervisors and chat with coworkers over coffee or lunch to keep in the loop. Those working from home are isolated and face a greater challenge keeping abreast of corporate changes.

My guy goes in with some frequency. They also talk all the time with other folks at the office. As my PCC, he does a great job and stays on top of things.

I don't know about CS, but that isn't the same thing as a PCC.

My PCC has been working from home for months now. There is no change in the amazing service we have always gotten, and she's definitely "in the loop" and in close contact with everyone else at the office. Most of them are all good friends in and out of the office.

I don't know about CS, but that isn't the same thing as a PCC.

My PCC has been working from home for months now. There is no change in the amazing service we have always gotten, and she's definitely "in the loop" and in close contact with everyone else at the office. Most of them are all good friends in and out of the office.

I couldn't have said it better. In my case, sub "him" for "her".