Port Canaveral Parking

PrincessCarolyn

I don't have much choice in March except parking at the port. We are driving down & bringing hubby's mobility scooter & need to unload it in the parking garage. We have rented a scooter twice & if we rent once more we will have paid for a scooter. Since we agreed to drive down, it made sense to just bring our own. I did find out that if you stay at one of a choice of hotels, you will get a discount of $40 to park at the port.

Edited by PTAngel

I have used ParkNCruise several times...only once did I have a problem & that was when I was cruising with a group...had trouble all getting on a shuttle together...next time if I was with a group I'd just park at the port...

I don't have much choice in March except parking at the port. We are driving down & bringing hubby's mobility scooter & need to unload it in the parking garage. We have rented a scooter twice & if we rent once more we will have paid for a scooter. Since we agreed to drive down, it made sense to just bring our own. I did find out that if you stay at one of a choice of hotels, you will get a discount of $40 to park at the port.

If your vehicle has a ramp or any other adaptive driving aid, you can park at the port for free

Im in a wheelchair and my vehicle has hand controls. I have never paid to park at the port :)

We also use Park N Cruise and have used them since they opened years ago. We spend an extra $20 for a car cover and valet parking. They unload our luggage and haul it into the van and haul it out of the van at the port so we don't have to lift the luggage again. When we come back the porter hauls the luggage to the park n cruise van who again hauls it into the van. When we get back to park n cruise ,since we have valet parking, our uncovered clean car is sitting right there with the trunk open for them to load it up again. Well worth the $20 to us since DH is getting on in years and lifting is not a great idea.

Edited by torpeedo

We always park at the port,my DW like to get on the ship as fast as possible,can you say impatient? Anyway parking at the port is very fast and easy,drop off bags,park near elevator,get off elevator,5 steps into terminal entrance, no more than 20 minutes from bag drop off to ship. Pre pay online makes it a little faster still. Park n cruise is a little cheaper. But not quicker,to each his own.

We use park n cruise. Very happy with them. There are a couple a little cheaper. But we have confidence in them.

Totally agree. We have used Park n Cruise for all but two of our RCCL cruises. The cost at the port is ridiculous. Park n Cruse is the best, and we've never had to wait for more than 5min for them and normally have no wait at all. You can't go wrong with them!

We use Park Port Canaveral and have been very happy. Also less expensive than the port. We liked Park N Cruise but didn't like the unpaved parking lot- has that changed? Park Port Canaveral has paved parking lots.

If your vehicle has a ramp or any other adaptive driving aid, you can park at the port for free

Im in a wheelchair and my vehicle has hand controls. I have never paid to park at the port :)

I wish we did have a ramp. We will have to pick it up (in parts) & lift it out of a pick up truck then put it back together. Thankfully it's not too heavy by the piece. I did read about free parking if vehicle had a ramp or other adaptive device.

• 8 months later...
I see many places with shuttles online for Port Canaveral parking.

Does anyone have experience or recommend any of these places?

We use Park Port Canaveral with is across from the Radisson. Always very prompt and right there when you get off the ship when you get home. Only place we use in PC,

• 1 month later...
has anyone did the park and go at the Hilton ocean hotel? How is the shuttle?

Have not parked at the Hilton but have stayed there pre-cruise after flying in. The shuttle is fine except there is a fee - can't remember but think it was $10 per person .

The only inconvenience is waiting for all the people and luggage to be loaded.

But if Hilton lets you park free it's definitely worth the extra few minutes.