Allure - Live August 28th to September 4th - Changes in Latitude Change my Attitude

A&L_Ont

CHANGE is good! Albeit, change in plans maybe not so good. How about adding one more to your crew. This neighbour, SW Ontario, Canadian senior lady could use a change. Wishing you smooth sailing even with change. :) OMgoodness, my ship has sailed! I must have had a few senior moments in date of sail... sigh.

Welcome to the crew. I'm glad to bring you along.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We plan on having dinner at Sabor on the first night of our Harmony sailing. Thanks for reminding me how excellent that guacamole is. [emoji173]️. Ah, and the bacon wrapped jalapeño chicken bites are amazing. If you haven't tried them yet, I highly recommend them.... The margaritas don't disappoint either!

Voilà. Lunch is served. Dog house for me. 4 slices of pizza for Owen.

055d4109ba99534cff925dc758a66b97.jpg

I don't know who thought that raisins on coleslaw was a good idea. I prefer my wine in pill form.

8444cf0f678f7acd4c7d2dadde993782.jpg

Picked up a little dessert on our way to the cabin. Some many choices.

d54ce35b90e0860dfec9050415b56795.jpg

Settled on this.

edf0b967d649ec99652ac507f0b20d3b.jpg

There were also making a special delivery to our cabin we when arrived. Where are you my virtual cruisers. We are going to need some help with this if we are going to finish it before the week is done. [emoji3]

261a50ed2698060477b8d328a056678e.jpg

I don't know who thought that raisins on coleslaw was a good idea. I prefer my wine in pill form.

8444cf0f678f7acd4c7d2dadde993782.jpg

Darn autocorrect. That was to be, I prefer my grapes in liquid not pill form.

Off to find some lunch.

Hello Andrew

As if "finding lunch" on your floating city is going to be difficult! Have a great time.

Can you find out how is the Concierge in the CL and DL for us? We are on ALLURE at the end of October.

And is Formal nights on Day 2 and 5 or 6?

You 100Km neighbour in Waterloo! :D

Edited by TheCount

Hello Andrew

As if "finding lunch" on your floating city is going to be difficult! Have a great time.

Can you find out how is the Concierge in the CL and DL for us? We are on ALLURE at the end of October.

You 100Km neighbour in Waterloo! :D

If we have any interaction with them I will let you know.

We have have sailed with Dexter and Anna in the suite lounge before and we have found them to be really good. Dexter did see us in the hallway last night, and he immediately remembered us from March. I guess that does say something good or he's trying to forget us.[emoji12]

Jeremias is in the DL and I have had reports from others that he is really good too. If we have more interaction I will let you know.

Tonight Day 2, is the first formal night for our itinerary. I will update when he have the next one.

Edited by A&L_Ont

Towards the beginning of the cruise someone asked about coffee cards on Allure for Starbucks. I stopped by there a few minutes ago and got this photo for you.

If I understood them correctly it was $31 and then the difference would be the 18% to take it up to $36.

7a02b99d4fd7a2a18da7629a6ec73ca9.jpg

Edited by A&L_Ont

Tonight Day 2, is the first formal night for our itinerary. I will update when he have the next one.

HAVE a grand evening tonight!

Thanks for the info. Suite Lounge was moved up to the upper deck from Deck 11 , correct?

Settled on this.

edf0b967d649ec99652ac507f0b20d3b.jpg

There were also making a special delivery to our cabin we when arrived. Where are you my virtual cruisers. We are going to need some help with this if we are going to finish it before the week is done. [emoji3]

Yum!

I'll help ya with the Heineken's:).

Well done Owen on the boogie boarding. Looking very impressive.

Have a fun afternoon/evening.

HAVE a grand evening tonight!

Thanks for the info. Suite Lounge was moved up to the upper deck from Deck 11 , correct?

Yes, the SL is now on deck 17, along with the Costal Kitchen. Diamond Lounge is on Deck 11 in the old SL location.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for your wonderfully informative and funny review Andrew!;) Hope you decide to do another one on board Harmony, so I can see what's in store for us when we board her next year!:rolleyes: Hugs to all of you and wishes for a safe and most enjoyable cruise! Have you popped that bottle yet? Cheers to our Canadian friends!!:cool:

Hope you have a good time on your trip Andrew. Your reviews are probably some of the best on here and very fun to follow along with. Hey by the way shouldn't you be on the wave right now;).

Thanks for sharing your vacation with the rest of us who are stuck on land.

I might have seen them this morning. Owen and I hung out at the kids poolfor a few hours. The weather will be great for them, as it is for us. It is a little overcast but definitely the type of weather that you could get a sunburn. If the sun came out it would sure get hot.

I hope they're having an amazing time.

Cole, Riley and little baby Beckham, they love the ship, along with their parents! Thanks for the live review as always!....K.O.:)

Caught up on all the 'scopes. Thanks!

VERY nice job on the Flowrider!!

I am 6'6" tall & my largeness will not try the stand up style. :) I envision a vicious wipeout and the 5th & 6th lumbar's going sideways.

I will stick with being on my belly. ;)

I use WaveLoch boards. I have three. The first was a 38" Shuv-it with channels, the second was a 38" Carve with channels and the third and newest is a 40" carbon fibre Carve with quad-channels. I will add that my boards have been Father's Day and Christmas gifts, which are much better than ties and socks. :)

Hey Andrew, forget the cruise reviews, how about a review of the carbon fiber Carve? I've had my eye on these for awhile but am afraid to pull the trigger. Every time I try any board (Mak/Ash/Fiberglass) other than my side cut Shuvit or Carve I revert to Noob skill level. Since you ride pretty much the same boards as me, I'd love to get your take on it.

I'm happy to hear I'm not the only Flowriding degenerate that has to take three boards on cruises, although I have the bigger bag since the third board is a boogie board.

I see you packed your iPad to TV adapter. Have you connected it and tried to stream anything yet? Anything I need to know to be able to connect? Do I have to have HDMI connection or will it work with the RCA jacks? Were you able to change the input on the TV? So many questions [emoji851]. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Yum!

I'll help ya with the Heineken's:).

Well done Owen on the boogie boarding. Looking very impressive.

Have a fun afternoon/evening.

That still leaves a lot on the kart. If I put my luggage valet tag on it I wonder if It will pick me at the pick-up area?

Thanks for your wonderfully informative and funny review Andrew!;) Hope you decide to do another one on board Harmony, so I can see what's in store for us when we board her next year!:rolleyes: Hugs to all of you and wishes for a safe and most enjoyable cruise! Have you popped that bottle yet? Cheers to our Canadian friends!!:cool:

Thanks Sal. I the both of you are doing well. Maybe I'll pop the bubbly on a scope and pour you a glass.

Hope you have a good time on your trip Andrew. Your reviews are probably some of the best on here and very fun to follow along with. Hey by the way shouldn't you be on the wave right now;).

Thanks for sharing your vacation with the rest of us who are stuck on land.

The lines have been good so far. I have also met some great people in line. No one has used the bypass line so far. I occasionally get a crew member waiving at me to use it and I let them know that I am happy where I am. It is the spirit of riding for me.

Advanced had 5 people total. Embarkation day had 8, but three of them were hungover this morning. That great for me.:D

Do you attend the M & M's? If so - when and where did they have it?

Not always, but the one for this itenerary is on day 3 in Dazzles at 10:30 (if I remember correctly)

Cole, Riley and little baby Beckham, they love the ship, along with their parents! Thanks for the live review as always!....K.O.:)

I will listen for their names and if I hear them I will then ask their mom if grandpa does CC. It would be hilarious if I met them. Definitely worth a photo post on the review.