Allure - Live August 28th to September 4th - Changes in Latitude Change my Attitude

A&L_Ont

Really loved the scopes and review Andrew. I can't believe how fast a week of fun goes?!

How about you plan for another one now?

Instead of subliminally messaging Lisa with Caribbean soaps from Bath and Body works, you ask the room steward for some extra suite soaps and put them in front of Lisa in a few months to remind her of the magical experience she needs to have every free months! :)

7de6a02448d12e84f723b25e1d37e87e.jpg

We will use ours in November to get us prepped for Harmony lol...

Enjoy the last bittersweet day bud!

Sent from my Galaxy Note 7 using Tapatalk

That is a great idea. I like it a lot.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You did a very nice job taking us on this cruise.

Thanks

Cannot wait till you post again, and then sail again.

Safe travels.

I'm not home yet. [emoji3]

There will still be some posts from today, tomorrow and a post-cruise wrap up summary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Look at that, no line at the Flowrider. No the line is just seated at the bleachers. Love the group this week. A great bunch of riders/cruisers.

1c460008728a129a51f210f60a256a86.jpg

Edited by A&L_Ont

I'm not home yet. [emoji3]

There will still be some posts from today, tomorrow and a post-cruise wrap up summary.

YUP,

I realize your still sailing, just practicing for tomorrow when you will be leaving, so I can entice you to be prepared for your next live thread.

Thanks again.

Sea Ya

YUP,

I realize your still sailing, just practicing for tomorrow when you will be leaving, so I can entice you to be prepared for your next live thread.

Thanks again.

Sea Ya

Love it Sue.

Hi Andrew, I have completely enjoyed your reports and scopes this week! Thank you for taking the time to do them!

if you come across a wine list, can you see what the Caymus and Caymus Special Select is going for these days? And Don Maximo too? Thanks in advance and safe travels tomorrow!

Edited by croosieloosie

Hi Andrew, I have completely enjoyed your reports and scopes this week! Thank you for taking the time to do them!

if you come across a wine list, can you see what the Caymus and Caymus Special Select is going for these days? And Don Maximo too? Thanks in advance and safe travels tomorrow!

I will see what I can do, but no promises tonight. If I find one I'll take a photo of the wine list and post it here.

Nice wine choices. Can't say what the current prices are on Allure but can share what they were on Jewel in the Med in May.

b1295076491be54a5d61fbfd6de0f4fd.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Nice wine choices. Can't say what the current prices are on Allure but can share what they were on Jewel in the Med in May.

b1295076491be54a5d61fbfd6de0f4fd.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Awesome. Thanks for the help. [emoji3]

Thx Sue! I see how they just managed to get Caymus above $100 so that you can't get the 40% off, lol

Sorry, don't mean to sound negative, just that when we last bought Errazuriz on a ship, it was $99. I think Caymus (not the Special Select) may have been around there too. Must have been longer ago that I thought, lol

You have excellent taste in wine. We like the regular Caymus and have found it to be over $100/bottle for quite awhile. We use our BOGO wine coupon to buy a glass....or two. :D