Allure - Live August 28th to September 4th - Changes in Latitude Change my Attitude

A&L_Ont

Thanks for taking us along on your cruise, Andrew! I've had a great time!

Too bad those starfish managed to climb out of your hot tub and make their escape.;) Those starfsh can be sneaky little critters. :p

Owen was awesome on the flowrider today! Glad he was able to do his first 360. :cool: Thanks to Bob, I was able to watch your scope on my big computer screen instead of my tiny iPhone screen. I could not get Periscope to load on IE, but it worked perfectly on chrome. My ageing eyes appreciated the larger picture.

I hope your FIL is feeling better, and your MIL is hanging in there. I'm sure it helped her to be able to face time with you.

Have a safe trip home. I'll check back for your recap. It has been fun sailing along with you, Lisa, and Owen. :D

A quick FIL update. He has been transferred to a full functioning hospital from a urgent care centre with does overnight procedures like he had. As it turns out he has a collapsed lung along with heavy fluid retention, nausea, insomnia and has barely eaten since Monday. I can honestly say we are heading home at the right time. Even with nightly FaceTime my MIL could use in person.

Thanks for all the well wishes.

Edited by A&L_Ont

Won't be long until you have some competition.

Thanks for taking us along for the ride.:)

He only needs a few more inches in height to get there. The way 9 year olds grow that could be this March. [emoji33]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for taking us along on your cruise, Andrew! I've had a great time!

Too bad those starfish managed to climb out of your hot tub and make their escape.;) Those starfsh can be sneaky little critters. :p

Owen was awesome on the flowrider today! Glad he was able to do his first 360. :cool: Thanks to Bob, I was able to watch your scope on my big computer screen instead of my tiny iPhone screen. I could not get Periscope to load on IE, but it worked perfectly on chrome. My ageing eyes appreciated the larger picture.

I hope your FIL is feeling better, and your MIL is hanging in there. I'm sure it helped her to be able to face time with you.

Have a safe trip home. I'll check back for your recap. It has been fun sailing along with you, Lisa, and Owen. :D

Thank-you for joining us. It has been a lot of fun to bring you along with the rest of the virtual cruisers this week. I'm glad Bob was able to help you with getting periscope up and running too. The live scopes help to make it more interactive and fun I think.

As for the starfish, what can I say. [emoji6]

We are back in port so it is time to post the following.

2a0f81374e043053d338218095b2c362.jpg

That looks a lot more romantic than the reality of this view that I have at an ungodly hour.

27583196205133f47265507bba6d0980.jpg

Edited by A&L_Ont

Between being invited to ride extra last night and the final packing I didn't have a chance to post as much as I wanted. We are leaving the ship at 9am and fly at 12:40 so hopefully with that time and the flight home I can get yesterday finished and even close up some of the final thoughts.

Lisa and I have noticed a few different practices around the ship which have changed since we were here in March, The Star Class will be included and of course our final thoughts about the whole cruise.

Edited by A&L_Ont

I might also include how I am jealous of John and LaLa who might already be in their condo in Port Canaveral while I am still laying in bed. I would love to live that close to a port.

A quick FIL update. He has been transferred to a full functioning hospital from a urgent care centre with does overnight procedures like he had. As it turns out he has a collapsed lung along with heavy fluid retention, nausea, insomnia and has barely eaten since Monday. I can honestly say we are heading home at the right time. Even with nightly FaceTime my MIL could use in person. Thanks for all the well wishes.

Sending good wishes and a speedy recovery for your FIL from the Holy Land.

Safe travels home and hoping for the best for your FIL.

With the location change it should make the difference. He's a tough old bird so things should go well. Regretfully this is just going to make him tougher. [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you so much for taking the time to post and 'scope. Sounds like you had an amazing time. We are on the Allure in less than 30 days and can hardly wait!!

My thoughts and prayers are with your family and FIL and hope he recovers quickly.

Why is it until today I forgot how to multi post respond? Oh well, next time.

Loved following along! Glad the weather held out for you guys. Can't wait til November!

I'm happy that the weather held one as well. My countdown is now set for November 12th.

Thank you so much for taking the time to post and 'scope. Sounds like you had an amazing time. We are on the Allure in less than 30 days and can hardly wait!!

My thoughts and prayers are with your family and FIL and hope he recovers quickly.

It was a great time. Hopefully the review got you pumped up for your cruise. I know you will enjoy it.

Safe travels home Andrew! Had fun following along ☺

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 5 using Tapatalk

Chris, thanks for the well wishes. I enjoyed your scopes from Florida yesterday. Safe travels for you as well.[emoji3]

It took 25 minutes from leaving the suite lounge to sitting at the airport gate. Thank-you to Frankie, luggage valet and TSA pre-check.

470a53cc832f249075331fa7d6351dff.jpg

Bye Allure.

I love you but we are leaving you for someone younger, newer, fresher and bigger. Yes, I said bigger. I like big beams and I can't not lie and you cruiser brothers I can't deny.

Really it's me, not you.

b89ea00df2e5d0f8131e88e2f091f32a.jpg

Edited by A&L_Ont

Some one asked about how I packed my flow boards. Here are a few pictures. The bag itself is padded too. We also put our wet gear from last night in it and Lisa's snorkel gear.

a69bcb89b5c2b863a143b31a0aee478f.jpg

3d0b40cd7303467e9e794aacdeaff099.jpg

9e9a9fa71160b722cc0d0eb619dd0201.jpg

I love this photo.

f23ff2481ba1b927859be5b217cfb045.jpg

A few from St Maarten.

ef9ebbe3f084b624f2361b7e6b6a0e37.jpg

56b7b6f01bb7bec3867423550723c880.jpg

The ship is so long that when looking on the IPhone Map App we are actually "located" in the harbour.

ecbf7e7daa7b08eeae659e0db92eb3aa.jpg

Sailing from San Juan.

6b7b563121da26eb91c8e2e831f16ad0.jpg

Owen with Kung Foo Panda.

9872ff430dab59fe72749e3eadb4977c.jpg

OMG, I almost missed this one.

Where does the leopard end and the tiger begin? Is the leopard riding the tiger, or are they making a new hybrid animal? I really don't know what to say.

Faces are hidden to protect the innocent, I wouldn't want to harm the tiger.

dbb9ec6b982df86876b40b043cf6177d.jpg

27491611f4f3554f76c0e55831d264b7.jpg

A few random pics that I missed previously.

Best of the best competitors.

9a9a3b937acd7dceb86142c6181570b4.jpg

Seth won it.

f32db080ab40271052e76a6dfc534157.jpg

f7b9db1bf05b4d9e9976aed58f2a5820.jpg

Next cruise in now in located in the RP, and they had a busy last day.

3e18f032f5524e8bbf48b744135a7d23.jpg

OMG, I have cankles. Is it the salt in the food, the water pressure from the wave, or did I eat too much this cruise? The good news is they are back to normal this morning.

83aaab4373d6e5a42d69593f57f6cf8d.jpg

One final sunset.

8fcd98fb9c14376ba4647fe60f9e253a.jpg