More excited now!!!!

For some absurd reason, now that we only have 168 days to go, I feel happier than when it was at 170 days upwards, is that weird? What number did anyone else feel happy about?

Zero.

Zip

And none.

For some absurd reason, now that we only have 168 days to go, I feel happier than when it was at 170 days upwards, is that weird? What number did anyone else feel happy about?

Umm,probably because its closer.

Tends to release the endorphins, or

you have been reading to much about the cocaine bust.

At two weeks to go I start to get excited.

Then when I get off the train at circular Quay and look across and see the ship I get really get excited and have to take a photo of the ship if we have not been on that one.

Two weeks and counting down now for me.

I'm just updating our spare Kindle.

Have started sorting through my cruise wardrobe checking if anything needs repairing. In the next few days I'll start to pile stuff up in the spare room ready for packing.

Went to the doc today to get regular prescriptions, and for also some antibiotics for our medical kit. He also recommended anti-malarial meds once he heard we were going to PNG.

I'm still six months out and getting more excited every day too [emoji3]

I would be packed and ready to go now if that wasn't completely insane!

Plus when the cat attacks my bath towels I can remind him of his impending visit to the "cat hotel" [emoji74][emoji74][emoji74]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I just had a look and we are 163 days out from our 2nd PNG cruise on the Aria.

One thing that I have found that you need to have something booked for when you came back so at least you have something to look forward too.

We recently took our daughter our Espiritu Santo for her Surprise 16th Birthday in July and loved it so much we booked to go back at Christmas and yes I am again keeping it a surprise.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

One thing that I have found that you need to have something booked for when you came back so at least you have something to look forward too.

I agree, always have something in the pipeline so that as soon as you are back you can start getting excited for the next trip.:D

I agree, always have something in the pipeline so that as soon as you are back you can start getting excited for the next trip.:D

If I don't have a couple of cruises/adventures booked ahead, I am depressed, withdrawn.

Best antidote, book another !! LOL.

Anyway off to Hobart next Wednesday 7 September for the http://www.antarcticfestival.com.au Amongst other things, on board inspection of L'Astrolabe and Aurora, Antarctic Expedition vessels.

You will all have a rest from Uncle Les for 10 days, thank God they say.

Edited by NSWP

We can do ye olde doco dance in a day or so, when our boarding passes/luggage labels, spit out of the 'puter @ 75 days out.

Tis when you get excited.

I agree, did the doco dance about a week ago, get a kick when I'm on the 'puter as our suitcases sit in my office and flash their luggage tags at me.:D

If I don't have a couple of cruises/adventures booked ahead, I am depressed, withdrawn.

Anyway off to Hobart next Wednesday 7 September for the http://www.antarcticfestival.com.au Amongst other things, on board inspection of L'Astrolabe and Aurora, Antarctic Expedition vessels.

Have a good trip,and watch out for coconuts,(falling ones)(out of trees,ya know)

I agree, did the doco dance about a week ago, get a kick when I'm on the 'puter as our suitcases sit in my office and flash their luggage tags at me.:D

Luggage tags flashing, nice, not too naughty, not like the coconuts and melons on Sea Princess. LOL.

Talking about suitcases went to look for ours the other day, GONE..then I discover my grand daughter has 'borrowed them for 5 years to go to James Cook Uni, Townsville, where she is studying to be a Vet, you know Animal Dr. Too far to retrieve them, have to buy an other couple from K Mart.

Travel safely Les, can you get some pics of the ships for a review of some sort on your return.:D

Luggage tags flashing, nice, not too naughty, not like the coconuts and melons on Sea Princess. LOL.

Talking about suitcases went to look for ours the other day, GONE..then I discover my grand daughter has 'borrowed them for 5 years to go to James Cook Uni, Townsville, where she is studying to be a Vet, you know Animal Dr. Too far to retrieve them, have to buy an other couple from K Mart.

I suppose you needed new ones anyway.:rolleyes:

Enjoy Uncle Les.

Bought some beaut ones last time I was in Canberra but some monger all broke the locks, I suspect they thought me medication tin was a cash box, maybe because it was.

Only one more sleep to go for me :D:D

Leaving tomorrow for a short 4-dayer, and my lovely mum is coming with me and she's been counting down the days for the last month, so the excitement is pretty up there.

Otherwise I've got to wait until April next year for my next 10 day extravaganza

There's that first flush of excitement when you book which lasts about a week, then another burst when you pay the final payment. I generally start perking up about a month before hand. The week before I'm generally obnoxious to everyone at work in an annoying "I'm going on holidays your not" way :p