Need help! Best haven aft cabin on breakaway

Theresa522

Hey guys, my dh and I are back from our first Haven cruise! We are planning on booking another however, I would love to know the difference (if any) on different decks. We had AFT cabin 11308 but I've heard they are not all the same. Any help would be appreciated. Going to try and book today.

For the H6, Breakaway and Getaway are the same while Escape is different.

11306 on Breakaway/Getaway is "Configuration A"

With Configuration A, the master bed is near the balcony and there is a 2nd access door to the balcony in the master bedroom.

With Configuration B, the master bathroom is near the balcony and has a view of the ocean and balcony but no 2nd access door to the balcony.

Configuration A doesn't have natural light in the master bathroom.

Configuration B doesn't have natural light in the master bedroom.

On Breakaway and Getaway, Configuration A is on decks 11 and 14.

On Breakaway and Getaway, Configuration B is on decks 9, 10, 12, and 13.

On Escape, Configuration A is on decks 9, 10, 12, 13, and 15

On Escape, Configuration B is on decks 11 and 14. (opposite of BA/GA)

All H6 living rooms are the same no matter which ship (BA/GA/Escape) other than mirror image between port and starboard.

The balconies are all roughly the same width but differ in depth.

On BA/GA, the size order is 9, 12, 11, 10, 14, 13 from deepest to least deep.

On Escape, the size order is 9, 12, 15, 11, 14, 10, 13 from deepest to least deep.

Some are very close to the point that a ruler or tape measure would be needed to tell the difference. For example, 11 and 14 on Escape might switch order if measured.

Some are very different. For example, 9 or 12 vs. 13 on either ship is a very big difference.

I have cabin 9316 on the BA for thanksgiving. I will post pictures on my return if you can wait that long. As the previous poster stated it has the largest balcony and you get the nice sound of the ocean behind you. Also, only one deck down to the oceanfront for quick adult refreshments. Lots of you tube videos of the same cabin on the GA.

With Configuration A, the master bed is near the balcony and there is a 2nd access door to the balcony in the master bedroom.

With Configuration B, the master bathroom is near the balcony and has a view of the ocean and balcony but no 2nd access door to the balcony.

All H6 living rooms are the same no matter which ship (BA/GA/Escape) other than mirror image between port and starboard.

On Escape, the size order is 9, 12, 15, 11, 14, 10, 13 from deepest to least deep.

Some are very close to the point that a ruler or tape measure would be needed to tell the difference. For example, 11 and 14 on Escape might switch order if measured.

Some are very different. For example, 9 or 12 vs. 13 on either ship is a very big difference.

Two Wheels,

That was amazingly helpful.

Thank you !

• 1 year later...

This advice and info is AMAZING! Thank you so very much for putting together!

I have cabin 9316 on the BA for thanksgiving. I will post pictures on my return if you can wait that long. As the previous poster stated it has the largest balcony and you get the nice sound of the ocean behind you. Also, only one deck down to the oceanfront for quick adult refreshments. Lots of you tube videos of the same cabin on the GA.

9316! I totally agree

Looking forward to photos! If you post in a separate thread, could you come back here to post a link?

Many thanks!

• 10 months later...