Silhouette

Gilbo

I need your help!!

I have been in this board for several months now and I haven't seen a recent review of the Silhouette. Can anyone give the best, the good and the bad about this ship ?

We are sailing in Aqua class on December 18 2017

We have been on Eclipse and Summit (our Favorite line is Celebrity )

We have done a few on Royal

We also sailed on NCL and Princess (our least favorite cruise lines)

Thank you very much in advance for your information

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Forums mobile app

Good afternoon. If you go to the top of this page you will see Reviews. Click on it. Go to the drop down menu. You want to see member reviews for your ship. Next to the Cruise Critic Review you will see a highlighted statement of .... member reviews. Click on it and you will see hundreds of reviews of your ship. I just read the latest from Silhouette this afternoon and they have several from the last few weeks.

Happy Cruising! Bob and Linda

All I will say is my husband and I thought it was amazing! He is a foody and said of 87 cruises the best food he has ever had on a ship. The ship is gorgeous - I could sleep in the common bathrooms they are so beautiful and clean - lol. Cannot say one bad thing about that ship. We absolutely loved everything about it.

We just completed a 15 day British cruise on the Silhoutte, absolutely incredible trip and ship!! We had an Aqua class stateroom, now will always book Aqua, why.....BLU!!! You will truly enjoy the food, smaller portions, wine selections, desserts, patrons and the servers. My wife enjoyed the spa and relaxation rooms for Aqua guests, yes it is more expensive, yep, we enjoyed.

Love lawn club (twice), Mirano restaurant and......the Martini bar before dinner. Do upgrade to the Premimum drink pkg otherwise the Classic can't be used. Clean ship, great crew. Have fun.

Mark

After some cruises both on M class ans S class ships (all in AQ) Silhouette is still our favourite !!!

I can offer this photo filled review. Ship photos can be mostly found on the sea days of the review.

http://www.travelandcruise.net/travellove_en/Our-Trips/Holy-Land-Cruise-01/holy-land-cruise-01.html

• 4 weeks later...
Good afternoon. If you go to the top of this page you will see Reviews. Click on it. Go to the drop down menu. You want to see member reviews for your ship. Next to the Cruise Critic Review you will see a highlighted statement of .... member reviews. Click on it and you will see hundreds of reviews of your ship. I just read the latest from Silhouette this afternoon and they have several from the last few weeks.

Happy Cruising! Bob and Linda

hi im new to this. How do i POST a question about the Silhoutte Cruise Nov 20?

where is POST i only see reply below postings

hi im new to this. How do i POST a question about the Silhoutte Cruise Nov 20?

where is POST i only see reply below postings

If you have a question on a specific cruise go to Celebrity Roll Call. You'll find the connection in the box on the right side of the page.

Silhouette's TA is November 19, 2016. Or, do you mean 2017? Welcome to Cruise Critic.

Edited by Orator

Orator,

Silhouette's TA is Nov 5 - Nov 20 2016.

Afoodcritic,

Use the reply button to post your question.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

You are correct! I'm on that cruise so I should know. My bad!

Edited by Orator

We have been on the Silhouette twice in the past 15 months. Love the ship, love the crew, were in Aqua on the last one--12 nights Amsterdam to Rome with stops along the way in Spain, Portugal and more--so the food it the good, the bad is having to get off the ship after 12 nights... They have a great captain and it filters down to the crew and that shows in the service you get every single day.