ms Volendam in Juneau, AK Oct 1, 2016

Boytjie

I am already having webcam withdrawal. I found myself watching Allure and Island Princess sail out of FLL today. It was nice to hear the toots again since there were only a handful all summer in Juneau. How did I ever survive all summer without sail-aways before the Juneau webcam?:eek::confused::eek:

I am already having webcam withdrawal. I found myself watching Allure and Island Princess sail out of FLL today. It was nice to hear the toots again since there were only a handful all summer in Juneau. How did I ever survive all summer without sail-aways before the Juneau webcam?:eek::confused::eek:

Probably unintended consequences but you just reminded me the Crystal Serenity leaves New York at 9.

Roy

On Seattle TV news this morning they showed a web cam shot of Smith Cove-Pier 91. For the first time in months I noticed... NO ships. :(

RCCL's Explorer of the Seas left on Saturday but apparently not to Alaska. I suspect it went down to SF prior to trans-Pacific that leaves Seattle next Saturday. So two more chances to see a cruise ship here until Spring.

Correction: Explorer is in Santa Barbara today so maybe a Seattle-LA R/T to pick up for B2B people on the TP. COuld not check RCCL schedule for past sail dates but found her on MarineTraffic.com.

Edited by Sequim88