Infinity....where to get our "walk on"...?

Qcruise

New Celebrity sailors.....we'll be on the Infinity next October for a California coastal.....where to folks get their "walk on"....? We like to walk the promenade or a walking track up top and a treadmill in the gym won't cut it.....thanks

Deck 11 has a walking /running track. If i remember correctly, 12 laps = 1 mile. I just go by time (30 min gets me about 3.3 miles) as my speed is pretty consistent. If you go early in the day, running / walking is not a problem. Around 10 or 1030 it becomes an obstacle course

New Celebrity sailors.....we'll be on the Infinity next October for a California coastal.....where to folks get their "walk on"....? We like to walk the promenade or a walking track up top and a treadmill in the gym won't cut it.....thanks

Walking/running track on deck 11.

Promenade on deck 4 - walking only, no running.

I find that this is one area where the Celebrity ships fall far short. Whether you are a runner or jogger trying to get a run in or a passenger just trying to enjoy the sunshine, this area becomes chaotic and frustrating to navigate. I have seen many near miss collisions. I avoid this area as much as possible!

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk

You can get a great outdoor workout on Infinity, we have done it.

Start on deck 11, walk up the steps to deck 12 and around the stern and then back down to deck 11 on the opposite side. Head towards the bow and up the steps to deck 12 forward, around the forward part of the ship and then back down the steps on the opposite side to deck 11 and over, and over, and over again. This is part treadmill and part stairmaster. You will get an invigorating workout and ready for a hardy breakfast after.

You said walking, not running, right? DW always takes a 1-2 mile walk after dinner and even on ships that have a Promenade Deck she has found she prefers to use an interior hallways circuit. Decks 6 and 7 on Infinity are perfect for this.