RCL Boarding Procedures

In the past, I have done on line registration with CCL and they allowed me to print my own luggage tags. After printing my SetSail docs...it says, ".....and any associated reservations in your SetSail Pass. THEY ARE NOT REAL LUGGAGE TAGS. Please use official luggage tags for your bags. If you have forgotten to bring your luggage tags with you, the image below can be used by the Porter to create luggage tags......

Are these something special that I need to wait until embarkation? Kind of confused my little mind....vbg.... since "I have forgotten"....I just don't have those luggage tags!

In the past, I have done on line registration with CCL and they allowed me to print my own luggage tags. After printing my SetSail docs...it says, ".....and any associated reservations in your SetSail Pass. THEY ARE NOT REAL LUGGAGE TAGS. Please use official luggage tags for your bags. If you have forgotten to bring your luggage tags with you, the image below can be used by the Porter to create luggage tags......

Are these something special that I need to wait until embarkation? Kind of confused my little mind....vbg.... since "I have forgotten"....I just don't have those luggage tags!

There will be a print luggage tag button that will appear when you are around 49 days out from your cruise. There is also a "real" luggage tag in your cruise documents that are issued around the same time. You are just a little early for luggage tags.:)

Edited by reallyitsmema
spelling

There will be a print luggage tag button that will appear when you are around 49 days out from your cruise. There is also a "real" luggage tag in your cruise documents that are issued around the same time. You are just a little early for luggage tags.:)

Thanks for the info...just getting a little excited about our new adventure!