Funshop purchase

debster11

Because I like to have all my ducks in a row, I purchased the 12 pack of water for my cabin. Is there anywhere to see under my booking that I purchased this? They took it out of my bank account so I know it went through. I just want to make sure this is going to be done being my cruise is so far away.

Because I like to have all my ducks in a row, I purchased the 12 pack of water for my cabin. Is there anywhere to see under my booking that I purchased this? They took it out of my bank account so I know it went through. I just want to make sure this is going to be done being my cruise is so far away.

No, I would print the funshop receipt and take it with. I know I bought 3-12 packs of water, I received 4. I purchased 14 months out.

I ordered water for a cruise and since I have 2 cruises booked ya think I can remember which one I ordered it for? Nope...lesson learned I guess. It is the first time I ever had 2 cruises booked at the same time.

I feel your pain we actually had 3 cruises booked last year and I didn't remember which ones I had pre-purchased the water for. But a quick call to the fun shop purchase line and they could look it up and verify which cruises I had indeed taken care of. For this year I remembered to print out email confirmation when it was sent and file it away. :D

Even if you take receipts be prepared because this has happened to me twice..they claim my card was never charged hence no water. One was a gift card mastercard so I have no way of knowing.. now when I make fun shop purchases I type the date / which debit/credit card I used that way it's easier to sort out the confusion later on.

Perhaps I'm just lucky, but I've never had a problem with my water (or any FunShip purchase) showing up exactly as expected. But I do print out and bring the email confirmation with me. What's odd is that the email confirmation doesn't state the ship or date for which the purchase is made. Go figure?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Perhaps I'm just lucky, but I've never had a problem with my water (or any FunShip purchase) showing up exactly as expected. But I do print out and bring the email confirmation with me. What's odd is that the email confirmation doesn't state the ship or date for which the purchase is made. Go figure?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I am assuming the confirmation number they give you is linked to your booking number, which has that information. Let's hope so anyway!