Harmony Bed Placement from TA reports

Suzyrn89

Is there a pattern for interior rooms to determine if the bed is placed against the back wall opposite the door or perpendicular, like you'd see in a balcony room? I much prefer it against the back wall to keep the middle open, for interior rooms. This would be for Harmony, specifically.

• 3 weeks later...
Let me chime in on this thread if I may. Were on the Harmony cabin 6214. Anyone have an idea which way the bed is facing? forward, backward or other;)

Thanks in advance to those who reply:D

Bed is near the balcony with the head of the bed facing forward.

12631? 12629?

No way of knowing for sure (unless someone has stayed in these rooms) as there are no connecting cabins in that block of cabins.

If I had to guess I would say that 12629 has the bed by the balcony and 631 has the bed by the bath. I say this because there are an even number of cabins in that block so they should still be in paired sets.

Clarea...just how do you do it??:confused: What do you know or have available that I (we) don't have to obtain this kind of information?

I called Reg. Res. and even the C&A Desk...it went in circles, they have no clue or ways to find this out. Thank you again !

Clarea...just how do you do it??:confused: What do you know or have available that I (we) don't have to obtain this kind of information?

I called Reg. Res. and even the C&A Desk...it went in circles, they have no clue or ways to find this out. Thank you again !

It's just a pattern that the cabins follow.

Locate a pair of connecting cabins, look at them as you would from the hallway. The cabin on the right has the bed by the balcony and the cabin on the left has the bed by the bath. This pattern repeats as the cabins are built in pairs.

Here is the pattern:

Look at a deck plan and find cabins that are connecting. The cabin on the left as you enter the cabin will have the bed by the bathroom. The cabin on the right will have the bed by the balcony. This pattern will repeat with every pair of cabins.