Liberty of the Seas Promenade View Rooms

Bookster99

We had adjoining Promenade staterooms with our two kids on Freedom, sister ship to Liberty. We loved the rooms!

We thought the amount of space was perfect for two, and enjoyed having a 'window' that made us feel almost like we had an outside. The light in the Promenade was high during the day and as the sun went down, so did the light...so it got 'dark'.

It was nice viewing the parade from our room, and also people-watching.

You do need to be mindful of the fact that if you are doing anything you don't want others to se (like changing) you MUST remember to close your drapes. Anyone looking up or across can see into your room if the curtains are open.

My wife and i have a Promenade View room on Liberty of the Seas sailing over New years. We are very excited, but would love to hear both good and bad from folks who have stayed in these rooms.

Thanks in advance!

We stayed in one of those rooms on Liberty out of Galveston. No issue with the room. Wouldn't hesitate to book one again. I agree with the previous response too

The good:

• The extra window seat makes the cabin feel more spacious.
  • It's fun to look down at the promenade.
  • Mid-ship
  • You still get a window and extra light without the cost of an ocean view or balcony

The bad:

• The beds are between the vanity/desk and the bathroom, and there are no curtains to separate the beds from the rest of the cabin. This makes it hard to get ready without waking a sleeping cabin mate. You also have to kind of slide around the beds to get to the other side of the cabin.

• 1 month later...

I was on the Liberty of the Seas over the Halloween sailing and stayed in a Family Promenade cabin 7607.

Pros:

* Mid-ship and close to most everything (as other posters have stated)

* Was nice to have a view of something for nearly a inside rate. The kids really enjoyed sitting in the window seats and looking out onto the promenade (my daughter actually slept there).

Cons:

* The thump of the music could be heard in the room the days they had something going on. It stopped by 10:00 all but one night where it went on until 11:00. It only bothered us the one night because we have youngish children and usually went to bed between 10:00 and 10:30.

I was on the Liberty of the Seas over the Halloween sailing and stayed in a Family Promenade cabin 7607.

Pros:

* Mid-ship and close to most everything (as other posters have stated)

* Was nice to have a view of something for nearly a inside rate. The kids really enjoyed sitting in the window seats and looking out onto the promenade (my daughter actually slept there).

Cons:

* The thump of the music could be heard in the room the days they had something going on. It stopped by 10:00 all but one night where it went on until 11:00. It only bothered us the one night because we have youngish children and usually went to bed between 10:00 and 10:30.

Staying in the exact cabin on the Indy next week!! Thank you. It's only my mom and I (weird how they let us have the cabin) and we got it for the same price as the cheapest interior.

We sailed with friends who had one of these rooms, we had a balcony. We visited them several times and DW and I were impressed with the view. Though small, they moved the table into the closet to free up space. DW said she loved her balcony but would consider booking this on our next cruise.

My wife and i have a Promenade View room on Liberty of the Seas sailing over New years. We are very excited, but would love to hear both good and bad from folks who have stayed in these rooms.

Thanks in advance!

I have seen them via cabin crawls and have been pretty impressed. the window seat is kinda cool.

"Though small, they moved the table into the closet to free up space."

How in the world did you get that table into the closet? We barely had room for our clothes, a few pair of shoes and a fold up walker? Our luggage wouldn't even roll between the end of the beds and the wall - it was that tight.

I am really beginning to wonder if our particular cabin was shorted a few square feet for some reason or another. We were in 7295.