Eclipse itinery change

Lil Pups

We are on the 12/11 10 day sailing. The cruise is not listed on Celebrity's website probably because it's sold out. It is listed on other cruise websites with a day in Dominica instead of the overnight in Barbados. Does anyone know if the overnight was taken away and replaced with Dominica? Thx so much

We are on the 12/11 10 day sailing. The cruise is not listed on Celebrity's website probably because it's sold out. It is listed on other cruise websites with a day in Dominica instead of the overnight in Barbados. Does anyone know if the overnight was taken away and replaced with Dominica? Thx so much

I have received no notice from Celebrity, Celebrity cruise planner still lists Barbados, and Cruise Timetables (http://www.cruisetimetables.com/visitingbridgetownbarbados-dec2016.html?offset=31 ) still has Eclipse docked overnight on the 16th - so I 'm not worried about it.

Put your cruise in your "My Celebrity" area of youe Celberity account. You can accurately monitor the details of your booked cruises, as well as get shore excursion information.

Hi Lil Pups. We are on the same sailing. The Dominica itinerary is the OLD itinerary. This was changed over a year ago to an overnight in Barbados. I'm guessing some online agents haven't updated their website.

This morning the sailing showed back up on X's website with one Royal Suite available.

No worries. It's still a go with the Barbados overnight. See you in less than 4 weeks.

X can answer that.

Hi all. We are on this sailing too. I posted above. In case you missed it, Dominica is the OLD original itinerary. This was changed to an overnight in Barbados well over a year ago. I guess some online websites have not updated or kept up with the change in the itinerary. An overnight in Barbados it still is.

As far as it not appearing on X website. It comes and goes. Some days it shows sold out and some days it reappears with just a cabin or two available. Probably cancellations or cabin holds being released.

I was surprised to see our sail date sold out. I thought Dec 11 before the holidays would be a slower time for cruising but I guess I was wrong!

See everyone in a few weeks. :)

If you saw how discounted it was over the last weeks, it is easy to understand how it became sold out.

Most cruises, regardless of time of year, end up sold out, even if they have to heavily discount cabins.