Suggestions for Quiet A1 Aqua Class Cabins on Equinox

Ereggae

For the life of me I cannot understand why Celebrity placed these cabins in the current location on Deck 11 right under the pool deck where it will be noisy. I wanted to be mid-ship and love eating in Blu. Would someone please be kind enough to make a recommendation for a nice quiet cabin.

Greatly appreciated, thank you.

I would check out 1621 on the port side just aft of the suites/elevators. It is under rooms above (S2 Suites). Either there or on the Starboard side in the same location. They are A2 staterooms, but who cares.

Edited by Wine-O

We were on deck 11 in 1624, an Aqua 2 last Nov for 10 days, WONDERFUL location. No noise from above or the hall.

You can also take a look see at the S-Class cabin info n review thread at the very top of the page.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=911018

Edited by wallie5446

Thank you all. Appreciate your suggestions. When I booked I got an upgrade to A1 but was not happy with locations and have been trying to decide on a new location. I am now in 1591

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Many of us decline the complimentary upgrade when choosing to book Aqua class. Quiet A2s are just easier to find.

We had 1606 on our first Equinox TA. Great balcony but the chairs being dragged at 6am forced me to search out the best AQ cabins. I agree with other posters that the AQ 2's aft of the suites are excellent. We had 1558 on our last Equinox TA and it was extremely quiet although r there wAs window washing equipment on the far side of 1556. The reason these are so quiet (1556- 1572) is because they are under lounge chairs in the solarium which are virtually stationary and there are no crew cabins very close by. We booked 1568 for our upcoming Equinox cruise in January because that cabin has the bed by the balcony which we prefer. The mirror cabins on the port side may not be as quiet because some are under the Aqua Spa cafe which has early morning breakfast and the chairs and tables are moved.

Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPad using Forums