AIBP $59

Coffee card $36

Soft drink package $7

Curtis Stone $39

Drinks in PES lounge in Skywalkers $7

Drinks menu cocktails $13.95

Some drinks $11.95

Basic spirits from $7.50

Oh and they are checking cards at the door to the PES event in Skywalkers at the door.

It is from 5pm to 7pm

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk

Thanks, have they announced the most cruised as yet at the Captain's circle event?

Re some prices.....all Aud onboard.

AIBP $59

Coffee card $36

Soft drink package $7

Curtis Stone $39

Drinks in PES lounge in Skywalkers $7

Drinks menu cocktails $13.95

Some drinks $11.95

Basic spirits from $7.50

Oh and they are checking cards at the door to the PES event in Skywalkers at the door.

It is from 5pm to 7pm

Thanks for those. Coffee card has gone up a touch ($1 or 2) from last year, so $85 for our drinks leaves her about $565 for shopping.

Hi Chez and Andy,

Glad to hear you're enjoying the cruise. Are cruise cards being checked for Anytime? Can we ask to be directed to the 'naughty corner' in Michelangelos?

We're next in line (boarding Dec 12) :D:D

Cheers,

Anna

We are a few after that in January, but will be asking for that corner on our cruise.

Hi Chez and Andy,

Glad to hear you're enjoying the cruise. Are cruise cards being checked for Anytime? Can we ask to be directed to the 'naughty corner' in Michelangelos?

We're next in line (boarding Dec 12) :D:D

Cheers,

Anna

We are a few after that in January, but will be asking for that corner on our cruise.

Sorry Gut, havent looked at the cameras, actually havent gone into a shop yet.

I will post the movies on our return.

We tendered to Mare today, sea was calm, cloudy but the sun did come out a little.

Took the shuttle to the beach, $15 AUD bought onboard or at the shuttle area, about a 20 minute trip to the beach.

Clear blue calm water for swimming, the usual stalls for food.

Horizon court packed on our return at 1.30pm.

This ship is crowded most of the time, no seats in Explorers last night for a show, now I understand about the Sapphire and Diamond having less passengers and more public space. We can feel the difference of an extra deck full of passengers.

Will do a bit of a review on our return, will run out of internet!!!

Off to Crown Grill tonight.....fill you in tomorrow!

Thanks for those. Coffee card has gone up a touch ($1 or 2) from last year, so $85 for our drinks leaves her about $565 for shopping.

Break out the plastic Gutster, (and I mean the c/c).

And whats the naughty cnr, do you have to be naughty, cause we would get there hands down.

Hi everyone.......having a lovely time, lovely ship.

Weather has been cool and windy.....possibly missing Mare tomorrow as we may not be able to tender.

Older age group......have seen about 6 kids.

Boarding was great, not sticking to staggered boarding times. We boarded at 12.30pm.

12 bottles of wine carried on, corkage paid on 10.

Any questions will try to answer for those travelling soon.

Hi Chez,

Good to hear the ship is good...we are on her in under 2 weeks ..really looking forward to cruising on a different ship...very exciting...have fun

Col & Di xxx

Break out the plastic Gutster, (and I mean the c/c).

And whats the naughty cnr, do you have to be naughty, cause we would get there hands down.

It is an area in the MDR right in the back left corner when walking into the room (actually it is the starboard aft area of the MDR), you basically have to walk all the way past everyone , hence everyone's eyes on you making people feel like they have done something wrong. It may be slightly different on the Emerald but that is how it was on the Diamond, Caribbean and the Golden.

Edited by MicCanberra

It is an area in the MDR right in the back left corner when walking into the room (actually it is the starboard aft area of the MDR), you basically have to walk all the way past everyone , hence everyone's eyes on you making people feel like they have done something wrong. It may be slightly different on the Emerald but that is how it was on the Diamond, Caribbean and the Golden.

Hahahaha, that's exactly where we were on the golden with another couple, guess we made it and didn't even know.

P/S Loved struttin our **** past them all, ya given us a chuckle this arvo.

Hahahaha, that's exactly where we were on the golden with another couple, guess we made it and didn't even know.

P/S Loved struttin our **** past them all, ya given us a chuckle this arvo.

LOl, struttin' down to the naughty corner and not knowing.:D

Hi Chez,

Good to hear the ship is good...we are on her in under 2 weeks ..really looking forward to cruising on a different ship...very exciting...have fun

Col & Di xxx

G'day Fox

Come over and join our small but friendly roll call.

We can't wait.

Sorry Gut, havent looked at the cameras, actually havent gone into a shop yet.

I will post the movies on our return.

We tendered to Mare today, sea was calm, cloudy but the sun did come out a little.

Took the shuttle to the beach, $15 AUD bought onboard or at the shuttle area, about a 20 minute trip to the beach.

Clear blue calm water for swimming, the usual stalls for food.

Horizon court packed on our return at 1.30pm.

This ship is crowded most of the time, no seats in Explorers last night for a show, now I understand about the Sapphire and Diamond having less passengers and more public space. We can feel the difference of an extra deck full of passengers.

Will do a bit of a review on our return, will run out of internet!!!

Off to Crown Grill tonight.....fill you in tomorrow!

Be interested to hear how the rendering goes, it was probably my one complaint on Diamond.

Crown grill last night.... $29 surcharge, lovely meal, great service and a good atmosphere.

Today we had a private tour, circle island of Vila, 18 CCers. Will go into more detail when home, blue lagoon, lunch on beach, survivor beach.

Weather was great, a light rain when we returned to ship.

Had a spa and swim in the aft pool, late deaparture due to someone ill disembarking.

Drinks in Skywalkers and dinner in the naughty corner,

Sea day tomorrow.

Thanks for the post re adapters Tom (By the Bay).....lots of people didnt know.

Enjoyed spending the day with you!!

Our little DobbY the ship elf has been up to no good.....I had a pair of eyes put in my name tag on cabin door haha!

Till tomorrow.....

Crown grill last night.... $29 surcharge, lovely meal, great service and a good atmosphere.

Today we had a private tour, circle island of Vila, 18 CCers. Will go into more detail when home, blue lagoon, lunch on beach, survivor beach.

Weather was great, a light rain when we returned to ship.

Had a spa and swim in the aft pool, late deaparture due to someone ill disembarking.

Drinks in Skywalkers and dinner in the naughty corner,

Sea day tomorrow.

Thanks for the post re adapters Tom (By the Bay).....lots of people didnt know.

Enjoyed spending the day with you!!

Our little DobbY the ship elf has been up to no good.....I had a pair of eyes put in my name tag on cabin door haha!

Till tomorrow.....

Thanks for the update, sounds like a great day (apart for the ill person of course).:D