Oasis Coastal Kitchen Menus

halfapair

So question.. My in laws have a suite..Can you reserve dinner anywhere before boarding or just once on board? Also, can other family members join them if they are not in a suite?

Thanks for your help..Boarding Harmony in March.. :)

Things may have changed since we were on Allure in 2015, and it may differ from ship to ship also, but at that time we had to book when we were on board and not before, and only the suite guests were allowed to dine in Coastal Kitchen.

I understand that since then, Junior Suite guests can also have dinner there, but this wasn't the case on our trip, when Coastal Kitchen was very new and it was only for full Suites. No guests were allowed to join us if they weren't in a suite, so we had a few meals in the MDR. We loved Coastal Kitchen, and would book a suite again on Allure for that alone.

Things may have changed since we were on Allure in 2015, and it may differ from ship to ship also, but at that time we had to book when we were on board and not before, and only the suite guests were allowed to dine in Coastal Kitchen.

I understand that since then, Junior Suite guests can also have dinner there, but this wasn't the case on our trip, when Coastal Kitchen was very new and it was only for full Suites. No guests were allowed to join us if they weren't in a suite, so we had a few meals in the MDR. We loved Coastal Kitchen, and would book a suite again on Allure for that alone.

Since the OP was asking about Oasis...I will chime in here. We were in a JS, and

just off OA yesteday.

I made reservations on day #1. Had no problem at all reserving days 3-7 with

the timing of our choice. It was never full in there on any of those nights.

Sailed in a CL on the Oasis 1-15-17. We were allowed to have our 2 friends that were in a Central Park balcony cabin to join us for dinner 2 nights. The reservations were made the first day with the Coastal Kitchen Hostess.

Since the OP was asking about Oasis...I will chime in here. We were in a JS, and

just off OA yesteday.

I made reservations on day #1. Had no problem at all reserving days 3-7 with

the timing of our choice. It was never full in there on any of those nights.

We are in GS this week on Allure. We were able to reserve CK a week before cruise through the Concierge.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Here is the menu for the first two nights.

20161212104334-1b78a9b1-me.jpg

Sent from a mobile device

Not sure this is applicable to this post but here was first night CK Allure, much more limited than the menus posted here. The Filet and Strip were good

73e16d091082d662860b8b4c78e1791b.jpg

e7291d5febc853b391451891aac8464b.jpg

It's the same menu on different paper.

I thought for sure you wanted to see the differences in the paper.

I will not post anymore days. Sorry

Keep going!

The day 2 menu posted is different than Oasis.

Added: On Oasis it was the same menu as day 1. On day 3 it changed, but it was different than the one you posted for today (day 2).

Edited by chandom

Keep going!

Added: On Oasis it was the same menu as day 1. On day 3 it changed, but it was different than the one you posted for today (day 2).

Maybe you should post a thread asking for CK menus on Allure and I will respond.

Every thread I start gets deleted or locked.

Marion_Mom... I thought you had me on ignore??? So what's up with that??

I tried Peace and Love but that got me deleted and locked. So let's try...

LOVE THE ONE YOUR WITH!!!

Edited by troykahack

We are in GS this week on Allure. We were able to reserve CK a week before cruise through the Concierge.

I would just like to comment that I recommend you ask your Concierge via email to reserve your CK times. Tonight, CK was totally booked for early dinning. I made Concierge happy that I came up to drink and cancel our 630 time. He had some people upset he couldn't get them in at 630. I made his day.

I would just like to comment that I recommend you ask your Concierge via email to reserve your CK times. Tonight, CK was totally booked for early dinning. I made Concierge happy that I came up to drink and cancel our 630 time. He had some people upset he couldn't get them in at 630. I made his day.
Was CK heavily booked for Second seating times 8 PM or later?

Was CK heavily booked for Second seating times 8 PM or later?

Can't answer this as we were not there for later seating. Sorry

It was full for 630. Our schedule seems to list dinning times as 630-830. I will see if I can find out regarding times for 8 or later.

Keep going!

We are on vacation. Too complicated for me. I will post each day unless Ms Mom gets too much on my case, even though she has me on ignore???

And on the suggestion of JOHN, I asked the wait staff to provide regular Cocktail sauce with the Royal Shrimp. It was awesome. Thanks John.

Edited by troykahack

How did You get dining reservations for Xmas cruise.?Am I missing something. I can't get anything for my summer sailing? Is that because it's paid in full?

If you asking about CK, there is no way to book online. After we got our letter from the Concierge, about a week before sailing, we emailed them back and requested our reservation times.