Oasis Coastal Kitchen Menus

halfapair

I apologize in advance if these questions have already been asked, as I'm too lazy to read all of the posts here!:o Anyway, next February, I (D member) am booked in a JS on Oasis (surprise upgrade for them) with my 2 gf's (G members), and would like to dine at least one eve (another surprise) in the CK. Since I have not "yet" attained D+ and have never booked any type of suites, this will be my first experience in the CK.:cool:

I would first like to ask which night(s) do you feel would be better for us or does it matter? One of my friends really enjoys a good steak, so would prefer a night that they offer the filet mignon.

Will I be able to order a D drink in there or will we all have complimentary drinks with dinner?

One more unrelated question, since all 3 of us are in the same JS, will they be able to accompany me to the DL or will I need to sneak (just kidding) in there on my own?!;p

Thanks for any and all advice my friends!!;)

Edited by SilkySal
add which ship

I ... One more unrelated question, since all 3 of us are in the same JS, will they be able to accompany me to the DL ...

No, being a stateroom roomate does not give any C&A perks.

Thanks Bob! I didn't think so. Will I be able to order a D drink while eating in the CK or will I need to walk in with one?

Unknown, experience seems to vary. Some have reported being able to use a drink voucher at dinner, others have not been able.

Unknown, experience seems to vary. Some have reported being able to use a drink voucher at dinner, others have not been able.

That seems to happen a lot! I will ask that question when I go to book our reservation! Thanks again!;)

Don't know about oasis, but we are on allure now and you definitely can use drink vouchers at dinner

• 8 months later...