Bottle Service in the Cabin is BACK!!!!!!

mpoole3

Just bought the rum and coke for my Majesty cruise next month! Pretty excited to try something new. I'm curious if I'll enjoy it or not. I'm going to take one of my coke cups from past cruises to make one to go for the pool deck.

Not my liquors of choice, but not a bad deal for those that like Rum or Gin.

If my math is correct that works out to about $3 a shot even including the cost of the mix. So pretty cheap.

Your math is incorrect. There are 45ml in a standard shot. So, it is closer to $5 per shot. Still not bad, considering you get some sofa too.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Your math is incorrect. There are 45ml in a standard shot. So, it is closer to $5 per shot. Still not bad, considering you get some sofa too.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I generally don't need any sofa until I've had 6 shots or more;):D.

• 2 weeks later...

Wonder why this is NOT available on the listed ships. Seems to be a mix of classes and ports that are not allowed. Maybe it's up to the individual Master or Hotel Director to determine if they want this on their ship?? Maybe RCL can't get their act together quickly and these other ships will come later? Can't think of any other logical reason why some ships would be yes and others would be no.

Just about fell off my chair! Those Washington white wines are about $7.00 at the local grocery. So thanks, but I'll bring my own as long as they still allow it. :rolleyes:

Normal to mark it up. I remember looking at a sparkling wine that was something like $18 in the store, was $36 at a restaurant, and about $70 at the Seattle Westin gift shop. And this was in '01 or so. Can't imagine what it is now.

• 1 month later...