Ice cream drinks

I will be sailing away on the Oasis in a couple of weeks and was wondering if any bars on board will make Brandy Alexanders with real ice cream. Just looking for something for after dinner drinks. TY

Not sure if it's "real ice cream" - but they make a multitude of frozen drinks that are very good!

Not sure if it's "real ice cream" - but they make a multitude of frozen drinks that are very good!

At what bars can I get these drinks or will most bars be able to make them. Just looking for anyone's favorite bars for after dinner drinks. Will have a drink package.

At what bars can I get these drinks or will most bars be able to make them. Just looking for anyone's favorite bars for after dinner drinks. Will have a drink package.

Living in Wisconsin too I also enjoy "real ice cream" brandy Alexanders! As others have said, I don't think you will find real ice cream, but there are a lot of similar drinks at any bar. Try a frozen mudslide - really good, more like a chocolate milkshake with chocolate syrup! I am sure you will find lots to try!

As others have stated, they don't use ice cream. Usually it is either Monin® or Island Oasis® ice cream, a pre-made mix in a cartoon that they pour and blend with ice and other ingredients.

Since you'll have the drink package, you can enjoy being adventurous, knowing if you don't like a drink, you can just order something else. Following is taken from a list of Royal's drinks someone posted that I saved a while back:

FLAGSHIP FAVORITES:

-Lava Flow

Bacardi® Gold rum blended with Island Oasis® strawberry and piña colada

-Ultimate Cosmopolitan

Level vodka by Absolut®, Cointreau® and cranberry juice with a dash of lime juice

-Mai Tai

Pyrat® XO Reserve rum, Disaronno® Originale amaretto, orange juice, pineapple juice and grenadine

-Patrón® Perfect Margarita

Patrón® Reposado tequila, Patrón® Citronge orange liqueur and Island Oasis® margarita with a splash of orange juice

TROPICAL TREASURES:

-Coco Bull

Cruzan® Coconut rum, DeKuyper® Pucker Sour Apple, pineapple juice and Red Bull®

-Summer Breeze

Cruzan® Citrus rum, DeKuyper® Peachtree schnapps, blue curacao and pineapple juice

-Caribbean Cooler

Cruzan® Coconut rum and pineapple juice topped with cranberry juice

-Mango Mai Tai

Cruzan® Mango rum, Disaronno® Originale amaretto and pineapple juice with a squeeze of lime and a float of grenadine

-Mai Tiki

Pyrat® XO Reserve rum, Disaronno® Originale amaretto, orange juice, pineapple juice and grenadine

-Bahama Papa

Pyrat® XO Reserve rum and DeKuyper® crème de banana mixed with pineapple and orange juices

-Pyrat’s® Hurricane

Pyrat® XO Reserve rum blended with Island Oasis® hurricane

-Long Island Iced Tea

Bacardi® rum, vodka, gin, triple sec and sweet & sour topped with Coke®

-Long Beach Iced Tea

Bacardi® rum, vodka, gin, triple sec and sweet & sour topped with cranberry juice and Sprite®

-Italian Tea

Bacardi® rum, vodka, gin, triple sec, sweet & sour and a float of Disaronno® Originale amaretto

-Green Tea

Bacardi® rum, vodka, gin, triple sec, sweet & sour, Sprite® and a float of Midori® Melon liqueur

-Pyrat® Rum Runner

Pyrat® XO Reserve rum, blackberry brandy, DeKuyper® crème de banana, orange juice, pineapple juice and grenadine

FROZEN FUN:

-Wildberry Lava Flow

Bacardi® Gold rum blended with Island Oasis® wildberry and piña colada

-Key Lime Pie

Absolut® citron vodka and Monin® Oasis ice cream

-Ultimate Strawberry Daiquiri

Bacardi® Gold rum blended with Island Oasis® strawberry

-Ultimate Piña Colada

Cruzan® Coconut and Cruzan® Pineapple rums blended with Island Oasis® piña colada

-Lava Flow

-Mango Lava Flow

Cruzan® Mango rum blended with Island Oasis® mango and piña colada

Plus a slew of Rita's, martinis, alcoholic coffees and more. Enjoy!

~ Judy

As others have stated, they don't use ice cream. Usually it is either Monin® or Island Oasis® ice cream, a pre-made mix in a cartoon that they pour and blend with ice and other ingredients.

Since you'll have the drink package, you can enjoy being adventurous, knowing if you don't like a drink, you can just order something else. Following is taken from a list of Royal's drinks someone posted that I saved a while back:

FLAGSHIP FAVORITES:

-Lava Flow

-Ultimate Cosmopolitan

Level vodka by Absolut®, Cointreau® and cranberry juice with a dash of lime juice

-Mai Tai

Patrón® Reposado tequila, Patrón® Citronge orange liqueur and Island Oasis® margarita with a splash of orange juice

TROPICAL TREASURES:

-Coco Bull

-Summer Breeze

Cruzan® Citrus rum, DeKuyper® Peachtree schnapps, blue curacao and pineapple juice

-Caribbean Cooler

-Mango Mai Tai

Cruzan® Mango rum, Disaronno® Originale amaretto and pineapple juice with a squeeze of lime and a float of grenadine

-Mai Tiki

-Bahama Papa

Pyrat® XO Reserve rum and DeKuyper® crème de banana mixed with pineapple and orange juices

-Pyrat’s® Hurricane

-Long Island Iced Tea

-Long Beach Iced Tea

Bacardi® rum, vodka, gin, triple sec and sweet & sour topped with cranberry juice and Sprite®

-Italian Tea

Bacardi® rum, vodka, gin, triple sec, sweet & sour and a float of Disaronno® Originale amaretto

-Green Tea

Bacardi® rum, vodka, gin, triple sec, sweet & sour, Sprite® and a float of Midori® Melon liqueur

-Pyrat® Rum Runner

Pyrat® XO Reserve rum, blackberry brandy, DeKuyper® crème de banana, orange juice, pineapple juice and grenadine

FROZEN FUN:

-Wildberry Lava Flow

-Key Lime Pie

-Ultimate Piña Colada

Cruzan® Coconut and Cruzan® Pineapple rums blended with Island Oasis® piña colada

-Lava Flow

-Mango Lava Flow

~ Judy

Wow Thank you so much. This is so helpful. I think I'll try one of each. 😜 Thanks again. :-)

FLAGSHIP FAVORITES:

-Lava Flow

-Ultimate Cosmopolitan

-Mai Tai

TROPICAL TREASURES:

-Coco Bull

-Summer Breeze

-Caribbean Cooler

-Mango Mai Tai

-Mai Tiki

-Bahama Papa

-Pyrat’s® Hurricane

-Long Island Iced Tea

-Long Beach Iced Tea

-Italian Tea

-Green Tea

-Pyrat® Rum Runner

FROZEN FUN:

-Wildberry Lava Flow

-Key Lime Pie

-Ultimate Piña Colada

-Lava Flow

-Mango Lava Flow

~ Judy

Thanks Judy, It's 5 o'clock somewhere. I'm getting out my blender.. I have real ice cream in the freezer!!