Family suite

languages1

Morning. Just booked the 2 family suites on princess and wanted to know if they get all the benefits as full suites including club class dining

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Family suites do receive the "full suite" benefits. Full suite benefits include CC dining (on ships that have CC installed). Therefore, it would be reasonable to assume that a family suite would have access to CC dining.:)

If you were denied (which is highly doubt would happen), you would have a strong case for argument.

Morning. Just booked the 2 family suites on princess and wanted to know if they get all the benefits as full suites including club class dining

Yes!

Now that you have room for 16 people what time should I be there?

Edited by Colo Cruiser

Family suites are suites. Window suites are suites. "Mini-Suites" are not suites and shouldn't be labeled that way. If they did away with that weird designation then there would likely never be any confusion.

Family suites are suites. Window suites are suites. "Mini-Suites" are not suites and shouldn't be labeled that way. If they did away with that weird designation then there would likely never be any confusion.
Family suites and window suites get all of the perks of any other full suite. If Club Class has been rolled out on your ship by the time you sail then you will have access to Club Class dining.

I agree!

yes, full suite benefits- enjoy the Sabitini's breakfast as it is the best one! Print out a list of benefits so you can see what they are- sometimes the family suite seems like it gets forgotten about- had to remind room service (more then once) when we called that our room numbers were the family suite so we could order off the MDR menu!

yes, full suite benefits- enjoy the Sabitini's breakfast as it is the best one! Print out a list of benefits so you can see what they are- sometimes the family suite seems like it gets forgotten about- had to remind room service (more then once) when we called that our room numbers were the family suite so we could order off the MDR menu!
That has happened to us in Window Suites. Traveling on the Grand in a WS I stopped by the Crown Grill to make reservations for our complementary dinner. When I gave the cabin number of F311 the head waiter said there were no cabins on Fiesta deck [emoji848] Later in the cruise we ordered afternoon tea and we called back after 30 minutes to ask why it was delayed. The response was that the room service person was having a hard time finding our cabin [emoji849]

That has happened to us in Window Suites. Traveling on the Grand in a WS I stopped by the Crown Grill to make reservations for our complementary dinner. When I gave the cabin number of F311 the head waiter said there were no cabins on Fiesta deck

I had to chuckle while reading this! When we boarded the Caribbean Princess and got to the Fiesta deck, we asked a crew member how to get to our cabin (also F311) and he said "there are no cabins on this deck." Well, we knew there were and had to find it ourselves. We still laugh about the cabins that are so secret that the crew doesn't even know where they are!! :D

• 5 months later...

What is the category for family suites (S?) We want to take DH's 60 yr old sister on a cruise, thought a family suite would be nicer than a balcony for us and a single for her. I've narrowed down to what ships have the 2 bedroom family suites, but don't know which category is correct. Thanks

I had to chuckle while reading this! When we boarded the Caribbean Princess and got to the Fiesta deck, we asked a crew member how to get to our cabin (also F311) and he said "there are no cabins on this deck." Well, we knew there were and had to find it ourselves. We still laugh about the cabins that are so secret that the crew doesn't even know where they are!! :D

This has happened to me more than once too. I was surprised the first time. The second time, I had to "convince" the elevator operator to stop on the Fiesta Deck.