Navigator - Dining time changed in the MDR

Aerya

I wanted to post to let you know that I was contacted by my travel agent today to inform me of the dining time changes in the MDR. Apparently, sailings on the Navigator between Jan. 3 and May 12, 2017 have been changed to 30 minutes earlier. 6pm is now 5:30pm and 8:30pm is now 8pm. If you want to change to another time because of this change, you can request to be changed to the other time, otherwise you'll be automatically updated to the new time.

Take care!

We are on the Navigator for the March 3, 2017 sailing.

I wonder why the time has been changed for just those dates.

I checked our cruise on the RCI site and it has been changed already to 5:30.

Thanks for posting!

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know if any activities like shows are moving up by 30 minutes too?

Also, I find that the first show is quite late at 9:15pm. I thought that they used to have them around 7 for the family crowd and 9-10ish for adults. Has this changed recently?

Does anyone know if any activities like shows are moving up by 30 minutes too?

Also, I find that the first show is quite late at 9:15pm. I thought that they used to have them around 7 for the family crowd and 9-10ish for adults. Has this changed recently?

Actually, the early show is primarily for late diners, and the late show is for early diners.

Since the shows are timed to be convenient for the two traditional dining times, it would make sense that if the dining times are changed significantly, the show times would also be changed.

Actually, the early show is primarily for late diners, and the late show is for early diners.

Since the shows are timed to be convenient for the two traditional dining times, it would make sense that if the dining times are changed significantly, the show times would also be changed.

On Voyager it was the opposite. There was a 8pm show for early dinner guests and a 10pm show for late seating guests.

We also had 5:30pm and 8pm dinners, the standard for Australian cruises which they are planning to make fleet wide according to the AM.

• 2 weeks later...

Navigator Of The Seas / 3-Feb-2017 /

Please find below the entertainment information we were able to locate for your sailing:

02/03: Basile, Comedian

02/04: Horizon, Group

02/05: Production Show

02/06: James Stephens III, Comedy Impressionist

02/08: Brad Cummings, Ventriloquist

02/09: Production Show

02/10: Greg Bonham, Male Vocalist

02/11: Dan Wilson, Comedian

The following Production Shows are featured onboard the Navigator of the Seas:

All Access II

Now and Forever

Ballroom Fever II

The following Ice Shows are featured onboard the Navigator of the Seas:

IceDancin’

Please refer to your Cruise Compass for additional entertainment offerings and times. No reservations are required in advance as everything is set up onboard the ship itself.

As you prepare for your cruise vacation, we wanted to make you aware that Royal Caribbean International will no longer allow Samsung Galaxy Note 7 cell phones onboard our ships. This decision was made in light of recent incidents and safety concerns raised by Samsung about this particular device, as well as the Federal Aviation Administration's (FAA) recent ban of the phone from all airplanes. We will be asking guests who own a Samsung Galaxy Note 7 to not bring the device on their cruise. Thank you for your understanding.

The moment you step aboard the Navigator of the Seas you will be surrounded by the latest and greatest Royal Caribbean has to offer. Catch a wave on the FlowRider ® Surf Simulator, grab a bite to eat at the Park Café, and cap your night off with a movie under the stars on our outdoor movie screen. If you want a romantic dinner option, try some gourmet Italian cuisine at the brand-new Giovanni's Table or have a more casual evening at Johnny Rockets for good old-fashioned burgers and fries. No matter what you have in mind for your cruise vacation, we know you will find it on the Navigator of the Seas.

Navigator Of The Seas / 3-Feb-2017 /

Please find below the entertainment information we were able to locate for your sailing:

02/03: Basile, Comedian

02/04: Horizon, Group

02/05: Production Show

02/06: James Stephens III, Comedy Impressionist

02/08: Brad Cummings, Ventriloquist

02/09: Production Show

02/10: Greg Bonham, Male Vocalist

02/11: Dan Wilson, Comedian

The following Production Shows are featured onboard the Navigator of the Seas:

All Access II

Now and Forever

Ballroom Fever II

The following Ice Shows are featured onboard the Navigator of the Seas:

IceDancin’

Please refer to your Cruise Compass for additional entertainment offerings and times. No reservations are required in advance as everything is set up onboard the ship itself.

As you prepare for your cruise vacation, we wanted to make you aware that Royal Caribbean International will no longer allow Samsung Galaxy Note 7 cell phones onboard our ships. This decision was made in light of recent incidents and safety concerns raised by Samsung about this particular device, as well as the Federal Aviation Administration's (FAA) recent ban of the phone from all airplanes. We will be asking guests who own a Samsung Galaxy Note 7 to not bring the device on their cruise. Thank you for your understanding.

The moment you step aboard the Navigator of the Seas you will be surrounded by the latest and greatest Royal Caribbean has to offer. Catch a wave on the FlowRider ® Surf Simulator, grab a bite to eat at the Park Café, and cap your night off with a movie under the stars on our outdoor movie screen. If you want a romantic dinner option, try some gourmet Italian cuisine at the brand-new Giovanni's Table or have a more casual evening at Johnny Rockets for good old-fashioned burgers and fries. No matter what you have in mind for your cruise vacation, we know you will find it on the Navigator of the Seas.

Thanks,