Caribbean Princess recent Patters and Menus for the Southern itinerary

ddins

As much fun as it is to be surprised when getting on board I feel compelled to ask for any details. Curious if anyone one has recent patters or menus for the southern Caribbean on the Caribbean Princess. Embarking in February and have been rather unsuccessful finding these.

Thanks in advance!

I am also interested in the menus for the 8 day Southern Caribbean cruise. Our first two days are sea days........does anyone know which day will be the formal night?

Edited by sns1

Thanks for posting those Patters, definitely useful. We are on a b2b western and Southern in 2 weeks.

I was looking at the sea days, but saw no mention of the pub lumch or alfredos in sabbatinis. Can anyone confirm if these did happen? (I am reading this on my phone so it's quite small, if I have missed it)

Thanks for posting those Patters, definitely useful. We are on a b2b western and Southern in 2 weeks.

I was looking at the sea days, but saw no mention of the pub lumch or alfredos in sabbatinis. Can anyone confirm if these did happen? (I am reading this on my phone so it's quite small, if I have missed it)

We did the Southern 8 day in December. There was a pub lunch. It was on one of the last two days at sea.

We did the Southern 8 day in December. There was a pub lunch. It was on one of the last two days at sea.

Thank you for letting me know.

I did a search on Alfredos and it seems CB doesn't do it at Sabbatinis for lunch, which is a shame.

Hi there. We just got off the Caribbean and we did the Eastern and Western. I know that's not exactly what you wanted, but feel free to check them out.

Patters

Food and Menus

Thank you very much for posting these! It gives my OCD (Over Cruise Dreaming) something to do before I get on the ship (also gives the DW a break from my constant nattering about the upcoming cruise).

Thank you all for helping out. Glad to see we are not the only ones that like to have an idea of the entertainment and food. I had posted the same question on Facebook but got a quick snarky response. This isn't our first rodeo and we are well aware things can change from week to week but in our experience it is often similar. I was not prepared for the lack of support from the FB forum. I'm just glad the the good people of cruise critic are still here to help all of us who share the great experience of cruising. My faith in the cruising community has been restored!

Edited by ddins

We board on the 14th and will post Patters when we return.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

As much as I appreciate Number6's posting of the patters, try using a .pdf format if your scanner allows you to save it that way. You can post them in a free Google docs account and it make them much easier to read as each days patter can be saved as one file.

Hi, thanks for your menus and patters! :)

We are going to board Star Princess in two months, and I would like to know whether Petit Fours were still offered @Gala dinner evenings, and afternoon tea time, as well as free Pub lunch?

Thanks in advance and kind regards. :)

They did have the petit fours after dinner, but I couldn't handle one more bite. Not sure about the afternoon tea.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

They did have the petit fours after dinner, but I couldn't handle one more bite. Not sure about the afternoon tea.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Nice to hear, thanks... :)

How about lobster, Surf and Turf and Beef Wellington? Still offered?

I've seen the tea time in the Princess Patters, still offered... :)

We were on the CB in December. Afternoon tea is in one of the dining rooms every day except for the first. They only had one pub lunch, with the fish and chips, ploughman's lunch, and other entrees. We did not go.

The second formal night was the menu with lobster tail served with jumbo shrimp, beef Wellington (which the waiters would combine with the seafood for a surf and turf), pheasant, etc. Everyone at our table had the surf and turf combo. I thought the best part of the meal was the shrimp.

One of the formal nights the menu said petit fours. Another menu had gourmandises. They're just little sweets and cookies. Neither plate included the little marzipan cookies we've loved on some other Princess cruises.

Hi there. We just got off the Caribbean and we did the Eastern and Western. I know that's not exactly what you wanted, but feel free to check them out.

Patters

Food and Menus

Do you just have the menus listed on photobucket.com, or the menus of evry evening, including gala nights? That would be very helpful for me. :)

One of the formal nights the menu said petit fours. Another menu had gourmandises. They're just little sweets and cookies. Neither plate included the little marzipan cookies we've loved on some other Princess cruises.

Sounds really great, though, for me it doesn't matter whether it's petit fours or gourmandises, for me it's important THAT something is offered seperating Princess from others.

And obviously that's the case! :) :)

• 3 weeks later...