good breakfast options Port Everglades

glituner32

Hi,

Anyone recommend any good breakfast places near port Everglades. We are flying into FLL and my flight arrives at 8am, don't want to go to the port to early. We will have luggage with us. Trying to find a place close by to eat breakfast and hang out till around 10:30 before heading to port to board the ship.

Thanks

I've not eaten there but some have recommended this dinner. It's close to the Embassy Suites and close to the Princess terminals.

http://myjoescafe.com/

Here's a map:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Joe's+Cafe/@26.09774,-80.1306683,19z/data=!3m1!5s0x88d9006f39a47c11:0x7edf0a3aa5d54b95!4m14!1m8!2m7!1sbreakfast+restaurants!3m5!1sbreakfast+restaurants!2s26.0975,+-80.131!4m2!1d-80.131049!2d26.0975377!3m4!1s0x0:0xb4c464e7c1cd7276!8m2!3d26.0971203!4d-80.1311975

This is in the Harbor Shops. There's a publix and a total wine.

I would guess about $15 for a cab from the airport. Another $15 to the port.

We love Grandpa's Bakery & Restaurant @ 17 SW 1st St. Dania Beach. They have great pastries and really good food. They have huge portions. One order of a meal would probably feed three people. We have gone there with our luggage after getting off the ship when we have a later flight out that afternoon. We have also had dinner there when we have stayed the night before our cruise.

We love Grandpa's Bakery & Restaurant @ 17 SW 1st St. Dania Beach. They have great pastries and really good food. They have huge portions. One order of a meal would probably feed three people. We have gone there with our luggage after getting off the ship when we have a later flight out that afternoon. We have also had dinner there when we have stayed the night before our cruise.

This is one of our favorite's too :p:p

Have you gotten ice cream at Dairy Belle....soooo good and very close to Grandpa's.

Edited by Ashland

• 2 years later...
2 hours ago, CM1984 said:

I found this Thread when googling my same exact question!  So @glituner32, if you are still following, where did you end up eating? 

We are flying in to FLL, arriving at 9:30am, and want to do the same.  Everyone’s options sound interesting.  Thanks!

I just recommended Lesters and the Floridian (http://thefloridiandiner.com/) in response to your post on the Fort Lauderdale Restaurants thread.

We just returned (Oct 23rd) from a few post-cruise days after our Snowbird itinerary and once again had great breakfast's at GrandPa's Bakery & Restaurant and Lester's Diner....both just yummy !!!

On 11/3/2019 at 2:35 PM, Ashland said:

We just returned (Oct 23rd) from a few post-cruise days after our Snowbird itinerary and once again had great breakfast's at GrandPa's Bakery & Restaurant and Lester's Diner....both just yummy !!!

I did see both of those on another website.  Thank you for the recommend!

• Like 1