New Interface feedback.

You might know Mic, seems to be some confusion on the sticky about contacting people on your roll call, some think it's an app for on the ship, when it first went up it read like a PM function.

Personally I'd like to see a PM function for those on your friends list, so if Rosie sent me a friend request and I accepted it, she and I could PM, but if you sent me one and I rejected it you couldn't bug me:p:cool:

That could be highlighting one of the issues with the PM facility.:p

:D

MM, another glitch, what sort of device are you using?

I'm using a HP latest desk top, and saved it. But, happy to report that a light bulb lit up and after restarting the pc it has worked. Yippee :):D

Thanks for all your advise

:D

I'm using a HP latest desk top, and saved it. But, happy to report that a light bulb lit up and after restarting the pc it has worked. Yippee :):D

Thanks for all your advise

Glad it worked.

The ultimate IT fix is to save the changes, and restart.:D

I just tried to change back too Chez N Andy, with no luck. Appears as if it is locked and we can't go back to old format. Going to take a bit of getting used too. Too much white on the side and I'm using a notebook.

Leigh

Grrrr...new format is back, and it won't let me change it back.

Anyone else have any luck? It is locked when I try to change the skin in edit options, I hate this white screen:(

I can't change the skin either, option is locked....just going to put my sunglasses on to cope with the glare off the screen :D

Grrrr...new format is back, and it won't let me change it back.

Anyone else have any luck? It is locked when I try to change the skin in edit options, I hate this white screen:(

Seems like CC don't give a rats what we, the customers think. Oh well if they don't change it back I probably won't be back either it's too hard on the eyes.

Seems like CC don't give a rats what we, the customers think. Oh well if they don't change it back I probably won't be back either it's too hard on the eyes.

:) ... well at least you got your 'location' in the profile.

Forums like CC are created and configured with 'eyes' on other devices, instead of the good ol' PC. Even now when I construct this post - the text field is barely a small box, and the 'smilies' are a considerable 'distance' away from the text box.... all.. that... wasted... white.. space.

As I previously noted - people may read stuff on other devices (phones, iPad) - but they don't post....in detail !!

Change is frequently..... hard :D

I had a recent 'say' on Spin Bikes on Ovation... and get back to my local FF Gym this week to find that all of our spin bikes have been 'replaced' with new ones.... we had several 'old' one out for general usage on the gym floor.... GONE.... and now the 'new ones'... well... I gave them a try today... utterly terrible... tension handle is 'miles away' from well the last one was.... makes it difficult to adjust during a ride....... no consultation......

.....see... changes !!! :rolleyes:

After I read on here in the new format, I got a bad headache/migraine,(flashing lights etc)

I have now got back on after about 4 hours break and have begun getting a headache again:(

Way to much white for my eyes.

Thankfully nothing has changed when I use CC on the Tapatalk app.