Sea Class

xpcdoojk

Narita or Haneda? ... it's not just another country, it's another planet:)

If you want to maximize your 2 1/2 days, don't hesitate to ask. Safe travels.

Narita airport not the more convenient one. We are staying at the Hyatt Regency Tokyo using points.

Let me know of anything that we must see or do, knowing that we are going to be in recovery mode at least part of the time.

JC

JC, do I sense another unicorn in your future?

I sure hope you do. I would actually like it to be slightly less unicorn. Another decent rider and fun person and only a few noobs would be perfect.

It would be awesome to have back to back unicorn cruises!!!!!:D

JC

No, you don't. You may even be able to get your choice of robe types. No begging involved.

On our last Allure cruise, we were in a JS and were told no robes. Our cabin steward said they were "out of robes for the JS".

Edited by kalliekae

Narita airport not the more convenient one. We are staying at the Hyatt Regency Tokyo using points.

Let me know of anything that we must see or do, knowing that we are going to be in recovery mode at least part of the time.

JC

You probably have Shinjuku and Shibuya in mind when you booked this hotel so you got those pretty covered, Shinjuku for the first night since you will be pretty much awake at that time(Piss Alley, bars and bbq left and right)On the 2nd day, there's a place where locals usually hangs out, Its called Kasai Rinkai Park, there's a bit of Schobrunn Palace Garden vibe here: beautifully crafted landscape, interesting architecture, wide open space, aquarium, London eye etc..etc.. Very Serene.

If you enter a restaurant, don't feel uneasy when the first staff who sees you starts shouting, they greet their customers there passionately and also their way of letting the kitchen staff know that a customer has arrived and they better get their groove on. The service and efficiency is out of this world.

Sorry for veering off the thread topic.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I don't get there early, it's pointless to drag luggage around

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

We are from CA, so we always fly in the day before. On embarkation day, there isn't much for us to do, so we have breakfast, then check out of our hotel and go to the terminal. We drop off our luggage with the porters and just carry our carry-on, usually just a backpack and a roller.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had pictures until I was asked to delete them.

If said pictures were on your phone, tip from my 13 year old niece (that was asked to delete her photos at a dolphin swim where they wanted you to buy theirs and not allow you to take your own):

after you delete them go to your recently deleted photos and recover them (if you have an iPhone go to photos then albums and there will be an album of recently deleted click on that and there they are). The dolphin place had her go to her recently deleted to make her delete them from there however she with a slight of hand hit the recover instead of delete and the photos disappear from the album either way however she kept her photos.

My sister bought the disc with all their photos on it anyways, she was doing no harm in keeping her own.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

If said pictures were on your phone, tip from my 13 year old niece (that was asked to delete her photos at a dolphin swim where they wanted you to buy theirs and not allow you to take your own):

after you delete them go to your recently deleted photos and recover them (if you have an iPhone go to photos then albums and there will be an album of recently deleted click on that and there they are). The dolphin place had her go to her recently deleted to make her delete them from there however she with a slight of hand hit the recover instead of delete and the photos disappear from the album either way however she kept her photos.

My sister bought the disc with all their photos on it anyways, she was doing no harm in keeping her own.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I recovered them. Where did they go??

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I had pictures until I was asked to delete them.

On Allure, they had one line for Suites, Star, Sky, and Sea Class.

Next line over was D, D+, and PC. Don't remember if Diamond lime included Emerald.

Wasn't that your photo that showed a piece of paper taped over the Sea Class portion of the sign at <priority> embarkation?

Pretty much....:D

I disagree, the cabin itself is awesome, lots of storage and room to move around, the balconies are generally more roomy, Deep bath tub for soaking, on Oasis ships you get the CK option, you have a short security and check in line for the lower level cruisers, and the bonus points probably make up 25% of our Pinnacle chase.

That probably knocks two years of add'l cruises to reach the next level

I disagree, the cabin itself is awesome, lots of storage and room to move around, the balconies are generally more roomy, Deep bath tub for soaking, on Oasis ships you get the CK option, you have a short security and check in line for the lower level cruisers, and the bonus points probably make up 25% of our Pinnacle chase.

That probably knocks two years of add'l cruises to reach the next level

You can disagree all you wish. We generally only book Junior Suites, so they suit our purposes.

You can disagree all you wish. We generally only book Junior Suites, so they suit our purposes.

So what draws you to them to suit your purpose. There must be a reason you book them.

BTW, We get almost half of the published Sky benefits as part of our C&A level, and we'll get almost all of them in the fall

So the more I think about it, booking a JS is all about the cabin size.

thanks for helping me with that. :D

Edited by John&LaLa

It is more that I don't care what you choose to do with a simple comment John. :rolleyes: We are leaving tomorrow for Navigator. B2B. JS. :D

Another time then, enjoy Navigator. I hope they finally found someone for the LA position. Early December was rough according to laura.

We have always been given priority boarding when in jr suites.(sea class)
On OA in Port Canaveral, priority boarding and entrance into the Suite Lounge is only for Star and Sky Class (unless this differs on some sailings). See the attached picture where the sign for the Suite Waiting Area has Sea Class is covered with a piece of white paper.

1526474059_SuiteAreaSign.jpg.36bff98356aa94b9b1c7bafd8a221bdb.jpg