What was your upgrade offer and what did you bid

bklynfinest77

We are looking for those upgrades and we need some advices on those Haven penthouses

The Haven Forward-Facing Penthouse with Balcony (H7

The Haven Courtyard Penthouse with Balcony (H5)

They are in the same bid range but after looking on the net for the details of each. I'm little confused on witch is best.

Witch one has the best location and what is included with the Haven penthouses ?

I know about the private pool , Butler and the private dinning room.

I'm I wrong that its open bar ?

Thank for the feeds

Edited by quaker77

We booked a CAS room and just got an email for the 6/2 Dawn from Boston to Bermuda. Currently in a balcony. Offers for 3 bed garden villa $1750pp, owners suite with double balcony $1500pp, 2 bedroom suite $1000 and family suite $800. Right now we have 2 connecting balconies so I doubt I will bid but it would be pretty awesome to have the garden villa! Current pricing for the 3 bed garden villa is $19,500 for 2. :o Has anyone bid on the 3 bedroom garden villa and had their offer accepted?

Sounds amazing! We're going to be on the Gem in May. What was your original cabin and can the owner's suite sleep 4 people?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Our original was a H6 or Aft facing balcony. It is not technically in the Haven and I am glad we did win the upgrade.

Sounds amazing! We're going to be on the Gem in May. What was your original cabin and can the owner's suite sleep 4 people?

Yes, the Owners suite can sleep 4. One king bed and pull out sofa.

We are looking for those upgrades and we need some advices on those Haven penthouses

They are in the same bid range but after looking on the net for the details of each. I'm little confused on witch is best.

Witch one has the best location and what is included with the Haven penthouses ?

Thank for the feeds

The H7 is not technically in the Haven area on some or all ships. The H5 is in Haven area, but does not have separate bedroom.

Thank for the feeds

There is a bar in the lounge but you must get beverage package.

The Haven Forward-Facing Penthouse with Balcony (H7 This is not physically in the Haven,You are in the front of the ship

The Haven Courtyard Penthouse with Balcony (H5) This is IN the Haven "complex" .

You should choose depending on how much access you are going to want to the courtyard . The forward cabin is a little bit of a hike to get to courtyard. We had a forward OS on Gem and barely used the courtyard,so it didn't matter to us that we weren't in Haven. You have open bar if you took the drink package as your perk prior to bidding. I understand you do not get the additional free perks of Haven room if you are upgrading from a non-Haven room.The OS and DOS get 3 bottles of liquor and mixers (Soda water tonic bloodymary mix etc).

You will enjoy either room!

Similar situation here. We are in an H-3 on the Gem. Received the upgrade e-mail for the H-2 and the H-1 (Garden Villa). The range for the GV started at $1000pp. Weirdly though, neither of those suites show available if you do a mock booking. We put in a bid just for fun, but don't really expect anything. Just figured if somehow we did get it, it would be a once in a lifetime kind of thing.

We have had a Garden Villa twice and just booked our third time for next year. It is a fabulous experience. We had amazing cruises having them.

Yes, the Owners suite can sleep 4. One king bed and pull out sofa.

This is true-but keep in mind the 2nd bed is in the living/dining room so not as much privacy as the master bedroom. Also bathroom with shower is also in the master bedroom area.

We have had a Garden Villa twice and just booked our third time for next year. It is a fabulous experience. We had amazing cruises having them.

Out of curiosity...What did you bud that won the upgrade? If you don't mind sharing, of course...

The Haven Forward-Facing Penthouse with Balcony (H7 This is not physically in the Haven,You are in the front of the ship

The Haven Courtyard Penthouse with Balcony (H5) This is IN the Haven "complex" .

You should choose depending on how much access you are going to want to the courtyard . The forward cabin is a little bit of a hike to get to courtyard. We had a forward OS on Gem and barely used the courtyard,so it didn't matter to us that we weren't in Haven. You have open bar if you took the drink package as your perk prior to bidding. I understand you do not get the additional free perks of Haven room if you are upgrading from a non-Haven room.The OS and DOS get 3 bottles of liquor and mixers (Soda water tonic bloodymary mix etc).

You will enjoy either room!

Thanks for the tips and details

Yes we have drink pakg

I'm sailing on escape later this month- I have sailed on NCL once before and put some bids in for the Haven. Currently in a mid ship balcony right now, since I only sailed once before with NCL, anyone think I still have a chance? Any one with past experience?

Thanks in advance!

I placed several bids for Haven. Our cruise is the 16th. I looked online and they still have empty Haven rooms. Fingers crossed.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Even though I know most find out only a handful of days before sailing, I keep obsessively checking ha. Sail on the 23, and looks like inside and ocean view are wiped out (once they GREATLY reduced the rates for guarantee). We are obstructed ocean view now...seems to me they'd want to free up more of those, as they are being eaten up, by upgrading those already in who paid more (granted, we got the free at sea perks and the current offerings don't).

Still lots of balconies and a handful of minis left!

Still hope!

Just got e-mail confirm. Scored an upgrade 10 days before sailing. Inside Stateroom to Mid-Ship Balcony. Bid lowest amount showing on the "Fair" scale. WooHoo!

Congratulation s and enjoy, please can you tell me what is the lowest you can bud and how is it scaled? We have mid ship inside cabin for for booked not till August our cruise but insides been fully booked fir months and just seen outsides booked as well, price for balcony high, we decided to book inside due to cost always done balcony or mini suite on Eouc but good prices, wondered if chance ncreses if all lower priced cabins gone early. Thanks