What was your upgrade offer and what did you bid

bklynfinest77

I did, and made like I was going to change my bid and saved but it didn't reappear anywhere. Maybe I need to speak to someone at tech support at NCL, this will be fun:o

Sorry, I was wrong............. The link is on the page that shows your offer details.

Theory: do you think the bidding link on the NCL website has been removed because bidding is closed for new bids, and only remaining/open bids that received emails can adjust their bid? Just curious.. it's been off my NCL vacation summary as well for a couple of days and hasn't returned (I'm at 66 days, received and bid through an email at 80 days, and the "let's get you upgraded" link on MyNCL brought me to my bidding summary).

Just trying to make sense of their logic since we REALLY are hoping to win the Haven Spa Suite bid! The inventory hasn't changed since we made final payment, and the last couple of weeks the prices have gone down.

Come on NCL! We are cruising on my birthday -- this would be the best present ever! Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We leave in 23 days and our upgrade ad disappeared the same day as yours. I'm pretty sure that NCL is testing out the best way to communicate this program.

I've noticed that people aren't getting the upgrade until around 2 weeks before their sail date. There have been a few exceptions--especially earlier in the program, but I'm not expecting to hear anything about The Haven until 14 days out.

Also, don't worry if your sail date disappears from the NCL site. We are on a Spring Break cruise and ours has been removed a few times. But, it has been listed on other travel sites...

Fingers crossed for your upgrade!!!

-Leslie

Theory: do you think the bidding link on the NCL website has been removed because bidding is closed for new bids, and only remaining/open bids that received emails can adjust their bid? Just curious.. it's been off my NCL vacation summary as well for a couple of days and hasn't returned (I'm at 66 days, received and bid through an email at 80 days, and the "let's get you upgraded" link on MyNCL brought me to my bidding summary).

Just trying to make sense of their logic since we REALLY are hoping to win the Haven Spa Suite bid! The inventory hasn't changed since we made final payment, and the last couple of weeks the prices have gone down.

Come on NCL! We are cruising on my birthday -- this would be the best present ever! Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

When are you sailing and what ship?

May 21 on the breakaway.

If the price is going down, why don't you just upgrade to that room and pay the difference? A friend of mine won the bid for the Haven Spa Suite at $1,000 per person and then realized it would have been cheaper to just upgrade in the first place and get all the perks with the haven along with the extra point per night.

OK so there's lots of talk about this new upgrade bid system that went fleet wide recently.. so Im wondering

- what offer everyone received

-what cabin do you have now?

-did you bid ?

- if you don't mind telling what did you bid

- was it accepted

-how long did it take to get accepted?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Forums mobile app

I was hoping to post some good news, but I received my 3 emails today at about 2pm stating that NCL did not accept my bids. I am sailing this Sunday.

I am currently in a mid ship balcony (B1), and placed bids on 3 different Haven Cabins( H5, H7, & H9). $400.00 per person was the lowest possible bid, and I bid $500.00 per person on each cabin. That was in the LOW so side, but that was all I was willing to spend to upgrade.

Anyone sailing on escape 4/1 receive confirmation on their bids yet? I haven't heard yet......

Sailing on April 1 as well, I called NCL today, as my bidding page had also disappeared, they then emailed me my link, to show it is still pending, and was advised I could hear anytime from now til 48hrs prior.

May 21 on the breakaway.

Based on the number of H9 available, I think that you might have a good chance. There are still 10 H9 available for that sailing.

DP and I sailed on Escape back in January 2016 and cannot believe how much NCL has increased the price of the Haven Suites.

If you don't mind me asking, how does your offer compare to the current cost ($2999) of the H9?

Good luck and keep us posted.

I sail on March 26 and haven't heard yet, so probably still at least a week or so for you guys on 4/1.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Forums mobile app

Do you know the availability on your cabin preferences? I have checked on mine (only trying for a balcony from an inside), and there are quite a few still available so really, really hoping

Do you know the availability on your cabin preferences? I have checked on mine (only trying for a balcony from an inside), and there are quite a few still available so really, really hoping

There's nothing available for the category that I bid on, so it would be a miracle if we got it. It does look like there's lots of balcony and mini suites available, though!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Forums mobile app

Just received our upgrade on Escape from inside to family balcony today.. 3 days before sailing! So don't give up hope people! FYI. We bid $100 per person ($200 total as only 1st two are charged) major savings for us over booking balcony straight up.

Just received our upgrade on Escape from inside to family balcony today.. 3 days before sailing! So don't give up hope people! FYI. We bid $100 per person ($200 total as only 1st two are charged) major savings for us over booking balcony straight

up.

Just curious did NCL show that the family balcony was sold out prior to this week? NCL is showing on our cruise all rooms are sold out including the suite that we have bid on. Just wondering if this is something that NCL is doing to fake us out or truly sold out

Just curious did NCL show that the family balcony was sold out prior to this week? NCL is showing on our cruise all rooms are sold out including the suite that we have bid on. Just wondering if this is something that NCL is doing to fake us out or truly sold out

NO.. Ours still showed rooms available when we got the upgrade.