What was your upgrade offer and what did you bid

bklynfinest77

I also got a $200 comp when I booked. Not sure why.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Forums mobile app

Good for you. You got lucky. NCL clearly states those GTY cabins do not include the extras or the OBC.

Lucky !

The Jan 14 sailing. Which I had booked in 2016 with free grats. Has 1,000 Grown and Sexy members on it. I had to cancel (per wife). Lost my deck 10 balcony and the free grats etc.

This isn't an upgrade exactly. Booked balcony on Pearl for Dec. 5-14. It was a guarantee, which I never had before but that was what was left. I was thinking bad location,etc. Well, they upgraded me to a midship balcony. Checked price on other sailing and it was a pretty good deal. I also had my 2 perks.

Say we are on the sailing as you get off ! Mid-ship balcony, but booked months ago. Didn't get the deal you did. Sometimes in this sailing game. It pays to wait.

Say we are on the sailing as you get off ! Mid-ship balcony, but booked months ago. Didn't get the deal you did. Sometimes in this sailing game. It pays to wait.
I'll be waving at you!! Staying in N. O. to see the Saints game on Sunday. The January one you referred to has 1,000 from a special group, as in the same group I mentioned earlier??

Actually, it was a last minute cruise. Had one in May booked but work got in the way so booked this one before work starts...lol...and I'm supposed to be retired! [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Jealous of all you winning your bids. Still "patiently" waiting to see what happens to us for 11/25 sailing on Escape.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm waiting also my sailing is 11/25 on the Epic I'm currently in an aft balcony hoping for a Haven courtyard suite or Haven spa suite. I'm happy people are getting their bids excepted it gives me hope that maybe mine will but if not may be next time.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Forums mobile app

Hey everyone I don’t know if this has been asked already but if you put in a bid and win do you get to keep all of your perks (UBP, UDP etc.) Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If your bid is accepted you get is a new cabin number. Everything else stays the same. If you upgrade to a suite/Haven you'll get the service perks that come with the cabin (butler, concierge, special seating for shows, etc,). Your promotions do not change.

My bid to upgrade from inside to balcony was recently accepted. All I get is a new cabin number. I am not getting a second perk as I would have had if I'd booked the balcony outright.

If your bid is accepted you get is a new cabin number. Everything else stays the same. If you upgrade to a suite/Haven you'll get the service perks that come with the cabin (butler, concierge, special seating for shows, etc,). Your promotions do not change.

My bid to upgrade from inside to balcony was recently accepted. All I get is a new cabin number. I am not getting a second perk as I would have had if I'd booked the balcony outright.

Great thanks for the answer! Appreciate it!

I'm not sure what it is but 1000 of the 2500 cruisers will be on it. Next time I book, especially on NCL Pearl, I will definitely ask.

I did not get that from NCL. In fact both Miami and Mesa would not tell there was another large group on that sailing. The signed on number I got from the promoter.

"biggest party at sea" "Grown and Sexy"

I did not get that from NCL. In fact both Miami and Mesa would not tell there was another large group on that sailing. The signed on number I got from the promoter.

"biggest party at sea" "Grown and Sexy"

Well, someone on our roll call mentioned it. I wanted to know how many because I was on a previous one. I called NCL and they said around 500 at the most.

Jealous of all you winning your bids. Still "patiently" waiting to see what happens to us for 11/25 sailing on Escape.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It can still happen...our last sailing on the Escape over Mothers Day I was disappointed that we didn't win our bid,but ended up making some great friends that we might not have met had we been in the Haven[emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Forums mobile app

Hi People,

FYI.

Bid for the Pearl 9 night western out of New Orleans on 11/10....

$200 per person for a balcony (low end of good)

$335 per person for a minisuite. (A little higher than average good)

Didn't get either. Notified Wed PM before Fri sail date.

Actually kind of happy about it. Makes the cruise cheaper and we and we have been looking at insides and ocean view to travel cheaper. Kind of wishing we had picked a sideways inside cabin and had gone really cheap now. Who knows, maybe next time.

It was nice of NCL to notify us either way. didn't know they did that.

Gotta finish packing. Driving to get close to NO tonight. Sail tomorrow.

Hi People,

FYI.

Bid for the Pearl 9 night western out of New Orleans on 11/10....

$200 per person for a balcony (low end of good)

$335 per person for a minisuite. (A little higher than average good)

Didn't get either. Notified Wed PM before Fri sail date.

Actually kind of happy about it. Makes the cruise cheaper and we and we have been looking at insides and ocean view to travel cheaper. Kind of wishing we had picked a sideways inside cabin and had gone really cheap now. Who knows, maybe next time.

It was nice of NCL to notify us either way. didn't know they did that.

Gotta finish packing. Driving to get close to NO tonight. Sail tomorrow.

Those are really good bids. Is it safe to assume your cruise was sold out?

Booked on Breakaway 12/15 sailing. Party of 4. Booked in large balcony mini-suite with 3/4 passenger free so the total was around $2500.

Minimum bids were $400 (forward Haven), $750 (aft Haven) and $1000 (2 bedroom Haven). Couldn't bid on courtyard due to party size.

Made Poor bids in each of those categories.

Winning bid H4 2 bedroom - $1260 (total price is about $2000 less than a new booking).

Booked on Breakaway 12/15 sailing. Party of 4. Booked in large balcony mini-suite with 3/4 passenger free so the total was around $2500.

Minimum bids were $400 (forward Haven), $750 (aft Haven) and $1000 (2 bedroom Haven). Couldn't bid on courtyard due to party size.

Made Poor bids in each of those categories.

Winning bid H4 2 bedroom - $1260 (total price is about $2000 less than a new booking).

That is awesome, I’m waiting on my january bId for an h4 as well. Did you pay attention to the ratio, or number of h4’s booked, and how many total h4s there are during the process? Any experience you had with bidding is very helpful ( I’ve very actively watched this thread and made a nice bid, looking specifically for h4 answers!! Tyia, happy cruising