Need help with flight time

KRAZYKRITTER2000

If I had a choice between 10 am and 2 pm I would go for the 10 am but even if your in the Haven it is cutting it extremely close or not even close although there was a solo cruiser on Getaway last week that walked off and at airport and through security (pre approved) by 8 am so its possible but he also had a 10 am flight. I would think that would be the earliest to think about trying. What time is next after your 9:30 am? Im sure you are aware They will change it without a fee.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

What port/airport? Even if you are off the ship by 8 am, transportation to the airport, security, getting to the gate, and flight should be loading around around 9, I wouldn't even consider it unless I had a good back up plan. To make this one would take a lot of luck.

Ooops...see Pearl/Miami I assume.

Normally we're able to get off the ship and taxi service to the Miami airport by 9am. But that's cruising in the Haven where we are literally the first off the ship, first thru customs, first thru immigration. First. As soon as 50 or 100 people get in line it starts to back up and stack up.

I would say you could make a 10am flight easy but 9:30. I DONT KNOW.

When our flight times are changed, we **normally** can call and tell them that will not work for us, and we can change to a later flight with no penalty. Have you tried that yet?

Port of Miami to Miami airport according to google maps is only 10 minutes travel time. But if you can change your flight for free, you might not worry as much during the whole cruise.

We are booked on the Pearl and AA changed our flight time to 9:30. I realize this is really pushing it but is there any chance we will be able to make our flight?

I would try to change back to a later flight. The stress of trying to get to the airport in a hurry, would be too much.

When our flight times are changed, we **normally** can call and tell them that will not work for us, and we can change to a later flight with no penalty. Have you tried that yet?

Port of Miami to Miami airport according to google maps is only 10 minutes travel time. But if you can change your flight for free, you might not worry as much during the whole cruise.

Google maps are wrong about 10 minutes from Port to MIA. It's at minimum double that.

OP don't chance the 9:30 unless you deal with stress very well.